Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My New (Opium) Pipe, and 200th post

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by northernwidow, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Whats up city, this is my 200th post, and im glad to share with you my new badass opium pipe. I havent named it yet, but its brass with a leather wrapping and a beaded center, i bought it this morning from a friend who collects such objects. Guess the price??? you probably cant, but this thing is amazing, perfect for smoking opium or packing a little one hitter real fast.... heres the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there it is, sorry for cam-phone pic quality but they turned out ok
    time to smoke a bowl of some crystally buds, followed by some delicious opium

2. damn dude, thats sick as a bitch... grats on your new purchase and your 200th.

3. hey, i was wondering this: can you smoke opium out of a glass pipe? not "real" opium, i guess but it's created from poppy seeds.

4. you can smoke opium out of anything you could smoke weed out of (other than a joint, blunt etc)

5. shuuur can, most people consider smokin it through water is the only way, and ur poppy seed opium IS opium, not as pure/potent as that from the liquid in the pods, but still opium

6. did you buy opium? harvest it from seeds, or flowers?

7. you should definatly use a nice bong for best results.. nothing like milking the shit out of my roor with a big opie ball

8. northern (the OP) do you live in NJ, and if so i know you dude.

9. kkrenzo- i buy my opium

russian, dont live in nj, shoot me a pm with ur identity or how u know me, its certainly not impossible, just dont post with my name haha