Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new opinion on mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YotaMan95, Mar 24, 2014.

1. So the past 7-8 months I've bought nothing but the best my money could buy, but up until then I was smoking the hell out of mids and loved it. Well last night my dad had an 1/8 of mids and I smoked every bit of 2.5 grams by myself and still didn't feel like I do off of good weed. I mean I felt alright but had a constant head ache the whole time. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nah man. I only buy dank aswell, but at 20/g, if my guy ever gets mids I jump on them. I'm not a snob. I don't mind the not so great taste. My tolerance isn't too low, dank either gets me high or stoned. I don't notice many different effects other than "high" or "stoned" anymore. So mids don't bother me.

3. Yeah I smoke mids from time to time, but the high does turn into a headache though.

4. I've gotten mids that smelled and looked bad but smoked decent and gotten really high, but i've also gotten the shitty brick weed that gives me headache. I'll buy mids if I can get it really cheap (quater for 25, half for 45). Unless it's a good deal like that I'll stick to $50 for an 8th of fire.

5. The problem with mids for me is that I feel unsatisfied off a little amount so im smoking more then I would if it was dank

6. I feel like there's shitty mids, and then there's good mids. I've had mids before that were still really green and sticky, and dry super bricked leafy mids that are seedy as fuck. These days I'll usually only buy dank, but sometimes my dealer will switch it up an i'll get some mids. The thing i like about them is that they cost less and since the high is of a lesser quality i don't feel like i'm missing out by not smoking it ya know? It keeps my addictive personality in check haha. If i get some amazing dank it's like it's so good that i almost feel obligated to smoke it and i'll run out way faster.

7. It didn't have many seeds but looked like brick weed. He said he paid 25 an 1/8. I mean maybe I just got more particular about it with all the good stuff around but idk. I'd rather spend more money and have a longer, cleaner high I guess idk

8. Im the same way now. If I am smoking good weed, 7.5 will last me a week. Last time I ran out my friend only had brick weed and 3.5 would do good to last me two days. Plus the high fucking sucked, really made me feel more lathargic than high.

Every time someone fires up brick weed now it reminds me of Weeds " Oh my god, I've been smoking cheese whiz."

9. I personally love mids. They don't come around my area very often at all, but when they do they are pretty decent buds, and cheap. 

10. Totally agree, all I smoke is dank, mids have absolutely no effect on me. Sometimes I help a guy out at work by chipping in on a pickup so he can get more for his money, but I just throw the bag into a drawer when I get home. Probably have about 7 grams of dried out mids in there, lol.

11. I like smoking so im always down for a blunt of mids

12. I buy a mix of mids and dank at the same time; I keep the dank on hand for when I'm in the mood to just get baked outta my mind, but smoke the mids on the daily & for sessions with friends. Sometimes we'll make up a 'salad bowl' where we layer a big bowl w/ alternating layers of good mids and dro, just to mix it up. Mids certainly have their place, IMHO, but dank is always a necessity for those nights you just wanna blast off.

13. If your bud is doing nothing but giving you a headache, you're smoking reg not mids. 

14. Like the mids I used to get never did that, but whatever he had was just... Awful lol

15. The mids i get from my guy is actually good smelling, good tasting, and only harsh under large hits and bowls..I only do one hitters till I am high though