Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my new music site

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ideal, Apr 17, 2005.

1. check it out I named our band acid rock and our music definatly sounds uber cool stoned check us out

"A style of rock music of the late 1960s having a prominent repetitive beat and lyrics that suggest psychedelic experiences" - dictionary.com

www.logicaloption.com or http://acidrock.moved.in/

2. Hey, cool site man. I don't think I have Java cause I couldn't listen to any of your music or read the reviews. Very good job though.

3. ok the reviews arent done yet, thats why you cant see them, and what do you mean you cant download the music?, just go to the music section and wait for the login screen to come up then type the username and password in

4. Yea I tried three times, and then it went to a 401 Authorization Required page. I dunno, its prolly my crappy computer or something. :smoke:

5. btw why does it gives error either when u click to cancel button?
    normally , these password systems dont give it , i guess u have to change some html or script codes in the page

peace out

6. ok but does it work?

7. nice site

first time i tried to login it gave an error and closed the browser (opera)
    then i tried aain and it worked and am downloading now

8. OK i know it works i just phoned my friend if your using something other then i.e then I can see how you can get an error but most people use i.e so I should be ok

9. The reviews section is now up check it out :)

10. sounds programmed, do you guys actually play in the songs?

11. some of the voices are programmed from a massive library, but all of the music is done by us, we use a high quality microphone, ill take a video of us some time, but then we use pro tools to make the songs better

12. Alright, I got in this time! You know what I was doing wrong?? I had a capitol A in Acidrock when I was typing in the password. :rolleyes: lol

Anyways, I'm listening to feeling good and it's pretty damn kickin', nice job to you and your band :smoke:

13. ok, please dont take me wrong here,
    but I dont understand how its ok to advertise this site, or yahooka, but mention of the jo_nt gets you banned.

not bitching and complaining, and not hating on anybody, but merely pointing out an inconsistancy.

14. well im not advertising you see, im not selling anything, its just kinda like showing my site, im sure the admins dont mind because I dont offer anything they do, thus im no threat

15. mind you if the admins do have a problem with me showing off my site I will take it down, I just wanna share what me and my friends do for fun

16. ^^ ohhh and to answer your question if this is programmed, I guees you can call it semi programmed because we edit it digitally and add parts to it, were kind of aiming for house, or just something with very few lyrics or repetative lyrics something thats good to listen to when your stoned

17. lol thanks I now updated my site so that the username has a snmall a instead of a capitol and in the future ill make sure its a lower case letter, sorry for the confusion, lol I was like man why isnt it working for some people, lol glade it works though alot of work went into my site :)