My new Motorbike!!!! (pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by My Fax, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Haha! After 3 weeks of waiting I finally got it! This is a custom-made motorized bicycle. It's a 2007 Schwinn Beach Cruiser with an 80cc motor. Along with a rear-view mirror, an extra big comfy seat, and saddlebags (not shown in these pics). Top speed right now is about 35mph, with some adjustments it'll be up to 55mph. It's soooo much fun to ride. And the sweet part is, if I ever run out of gas, that's ok. I'll still be able to peddle myself to the destination.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Closeup of the motor:
    [​IMG]

Price was $500. So worth it though. :hello:

2. That. is. AWESOME!

I can only imagine how much fun it must be to roast a j and go crusing on that thing. Holy shit I want one so bad.

3. nice means of transpotation!

4. I just got back from a ride. I seriously feel like Peter Fonda in Easy Rider...

[​IMG]

5. Awesome,

Hope you get a lot of use out of it.

6. "You have to spread more reputation before giving to myfax again"

dude that bike is money

7. Get a new carburetor, and air filter when you have the money. Also I'm sure a custom exhaust pipe would speed that baby up.

Congrats man! Looks like a fun ass form of transportation. Have fun with it and be safe.

8. Thanks guys :wave:

Well, he told me I can take the exhaust out and drill 2 holes in the pipe inside it and it will increase it's power quite a bit. Also if I get a regular tube tire instead of the runflat that's on the back now it'll go faster.

Also he suggested I put pegs on the front tire, so both legs are next to each other. Right now it's like a bike, one foot forward one back.

The coolest upgrade he told me about was a longer frame from the handlebars to the tire. So it'd have that same feel as the bikes in the picture above. It might be a while before I do that, but that would be so awesome.

9. have you tried going down a mountain on it yet ?

10. Yeah. The pegs sound like a simple, yet convinient thing to do. For sure man. Good luck with it and +rep on that dank pickup.

11. wtf are you serious? that doesn't sound like a good idea. but made me laugh. hahahaha

that thing is badass fax, i've honestly been cruising through ebay and the sort to find something like that, a quick, easy mode of transportation that i dont have to fucking inspect and register every single year, and insurance costs too. im trying to avoid all of that. I just don't use my car enough to pay those expenses.

I cruised through ebay, but all of those look like cheap knock-off's. You maybe could point me in the right direction to find something like this?

I don't want one of those japanese, mass produced fake mo-ped like things, because from past experiences, they break easily and replaceable parts are not easy to find.

12. I met this guy off craigslist that builds them as a hobby. Here's the website if you're interested in building your own:
    http://www.thatsdax.com

I really wouldn't know where to start with building one, I'm glad I found someone that did a great job of it.

13. awesome man :hello:

14. dude its taking every atom inside me right now to not buy one of these....must save money....

15. I ride this every day. I'm planning a 20 mile trip on it today. :wave: