Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my new money saving technique (:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DroppinHammers, Jul 6, 2010.

1. smoking roaches haha! started saving roaches, had about 18 tonight, smoked 2 and im sufficiently high. defo a good idea!

:smoke:

2. yea that would be great if blunts didn't waste so much weed

3. I smoked a roach 1 time, I almost puked, thats why I use filter tips in my joint

4. you can still smoke what you save...

the ones people use for rollys? i heard that they filter out some of the thc

5. Course. Save em up open em up toss it in your bowl

6. well that's cool you figured it out. but this is in no way new to most smokers.

smoking them out of bongs helps with the bad taste

7. another good technique that saved me alot more money is buying a small personal pipe and smoke bowls.i learned and taught me self how to just smoke to the point where i can high and then i stop and thats usually 1-2 bowls max.you dont have to worry about paying for any wraps or rillos and since you buy it its your forever :D just experience i had when i use to smoke

8. The best way to save weed and money is to invest in a vape.

9. I never really notice the bad taste you are talking about. Are you getting them wet it something?

10. no the best way actually is to grow your own.

11. Yep just got done with some myself. Rollem again and smokem!
    Gets me twice as high as it did the first time. But it does taste a bit harsh!

12. when i used to chop i would get my stash for the week sell most smoke alot out of a vape but be sure not to char it and sell it, just for the ppl buying it you know wont notice a diffrence

13. #13 Itsmeagain, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010

I got a great little metal pipe. Coarse it taste like metal! :rolleyes:
    Made a home made just like it out of brass fittings before i found this one. Coarse you can guess what it taste like. :rolleyes:
    But anyway its got a screw off lid that has a hole in the middle. I smoke it with out the lid, less i need just one more hit. Just hold the lighter to the hole and draw! Quick hit and back to work. (P/S I'm just a house painter, no danger from being fried.)
    Holds about as much as a fat joint.

I wanta BONG or Vap so bad!!!!!!:(
    Did i mention i just got done with one. Help i cant shut up! LOL

14. Nothing like smoking some tar low in THC!

15. bowl full of roach weed...got blasted off 2 bowls of it yesterday