my new Lux Mini

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stephxy, Oct 31, 2011.

1. i love great glass, but this has been the best piece i have smoked out of in quite some time. its amazing with the ice. like fresh mountain air.[​IMG]

2. nice pickup, i've had so many keck clips and they all get lost very quick. i got one in a package and lost it within 2 minutes...wtf

3. looks nice!

4. yeah, i have lost my fair share of keck clips as well. when i made the pickup, i asked if they had any and they did but they were 6 bucks. thankfully, he threw me a few on the house, and gave a fair discount on the piece so it worked out very well.

5. Where'd you pick that baby up? Take care of it man, LUX's are rare tubes now. I love mine.

6. i got it at a pretty heady shop in Providence, Rhode Island called Kind Connections... one of my favorite shops, and i do plan on taking great care of it. its a unique, beautiful find. i was initially looking at a medicali mini but once the dude knew i was looking for a smaller piece, he pulled out the Lux. im very glad i made the decision i did.