Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my new love of blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by success, May 12, 2013.

1. so to start this off i used to HATE blunts, maybe its just because everyone smoked grape blunts and i hated the taste. well i always used glass peices and vapes. i have a mflb, and a sick showerhead perc 14" bong with ice catches and diffused downstem. Its just lately ive been getting sick kinda from my bong.
    Maybe too much smoke at one time or something. But my guy hooked me up with a ounce for $110 which its usually $300. So i just continue to roll blunts and just picked 4 more peach swishers. Its dank weed like always. check out my bud threads. anyone else smoke a lot of blunts. i used to be a paper/glass man, i think ive changed? :confused:

2. you didnt change ill tell you that and i dont even know you. You just been toking the bong too much lately so your loving the switch, remenber change is always good every now and then.

3. Exactly. Variety is the spice of life. Especially, when it comes to your dank.

4. Op, Where's your location? Sorry, on the phone app can't see

Anyway, have you tried dutchmasters? Vanilla is my favorite flavor.

Lately I've been on these Honey Game blunts, so yummy, like honey!

Bluntville's work too I like the Pinkberry

I couldn't find any of this stuff when I visited CA

5. white owl white grape. that's my shit.

6. Yeah Cali usually has swishes or white owls

7. Not only are those harsh but they burn way too fucking fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

but graple blunts are the best kind

!!!!!

9. No wayyyy slow burn

10. Have you tried any of the products that I suggested?

I'm just saying, I tried those swisher's and white owl's and blunt wraps in Cali and they were all pretty harsh and burned too fast than what I'm used to.

I just stuck to RAW papers instead, btw you should try RAW papers in case you're not familiar, those are better than blunts in my honest opinion. :love:

11. nailed it. I'm a water pipe guy through and through; but I definitely go through my blunt and joint phases from time to time. always need to switch it up at some point; no matter how amazing something is, eventually it's going to get stale