My New Little Friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Budmeister, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Hey guys how are yall just went out today and bought my yearly Christmas present. A beautiful and very gentle natured Pink Toed Tarantula. The little one is amazing and is right at home in his new Terrarium (much better than the plastic tub it was being kept in.

Pics to come when I get my Camera charged back up.

Respect to my fellow arachnid lovers. If you don't like them well I can relate I actually have arachnophobia but for some reason tarantulas fascinate me rather than scare me.

2. i hate when people kill spiders. spiders are pretty rad, although i would never own one myself. they also eat mosquitoes, which is why i'd never kill one (unless it was a black widow, or any other deadly poisonous one).

tell him i said hi.

3. Oh SWEET! I want a tarantula...

4. #4 Budmeister, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
    Here are the pics as promised. The First pictures are of my Rose Hair Tarantula just adopted from a rescue agency yesterday she is by far my biggest about 4-5 inches. The second is my Pink toe Tarantula I love the markings it has on its abdomen. The third Tarantula is my Payson's Blond Bigger than my Pink Toe but still very young. Hope you enjoy :)

Attached Files:

5. Just got my first T, a Mexican Fireleg and I digg It. Monday Im going to add to my collection by getting 2 S. African Baboons :hello:.

6. That thing is scary as hell... You've got a major pair not being scared to handle it... I'd be sprinting out of the house if I saw that thing coming near me.

7. I love spiderman but I hate spiders

8. Fucking a i love spiders and snakes and all that shit =)

9. I wish my buds were that hairy.