My new life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steadyburnin, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Sup fellow smokers,
    I recently moved to south carolina from florida. I moved because i was gettin in trouble to much for burnin :smoke: and there were no jobs that didn't drug test, also i moved here because my uncle started his own business and offered me a job. I thought i was gunna have to quit smoking, which i was fine with i guess... So i moved up here last week, started work this wednesday working 5 to close. I was talking with one of the managers and turns out he burns. Chyea! So i burned with him right after work. Go in on friday and i get to leave early with my uncle, on the way to pick up my cousin he asks me if i still was smoking (my mom told my whole family back in 9th grade when i first started smoking) i said it had been awhile and BAM he breaks it to me that he burns! I was like woah! I burned with him that night! But the point is i thought i was gunna stop with all that stuff. And i always was listening to my friends about "oh yea i burned with my uncle or cousin". I was always like ahhh i wish, but now its true! Im still in shock but that my story yo!
    Peace

2. That's fucking dope, man!

You got a job, a smokebuddy, and a connect all in one haha

That's one thing I really loved about my job- EVERYBODY smoked. Though I never actually smoked/got weed from any of my coworkers, it's chill as fuck working with a bunch of stoners.

3. I envy your

life

4. Yea bro I work at a headshop, its nice working with a bunch of stoners

5. Everything you said man its the truth haha. I was expecting a lot of "cool story bro", but you guys are dope!

6. Just got some real nice purp from my manager but im gunna wait for my uncle cause he's the man!

7. Sounds like a great turn of events :smoke: ! it's nice to see happy stories :)

8. cool story bro.

9. I lived there all my life and just moved to texas. There girls are so much better lookin in sc