My new letter to the EFA...((sigh)) LOL!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandaclaus, Dec 7, 2011.

1. #1 sandaclaus, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    Subject heading: The Police have done their jobs. Now lets see if you are willing to do yours ( get the popcorn ready, this is pretty intense)

Tony,

This is a friendly reminder that you are the President of the Epilepsy Foundation, not the Patricia Dukes fan club. While I think it is noble that you would show concern for your colleagues, I believe, based on your job title, your responsibilities include doing everything you can to help the E community, not protect the fuck ups in the office. Do you have any idea what your email to me got you involved in?

First, Patricia Dukes email to me in the fall of 2010 was completely inappropriate, wrong, and full of errors. There is not one iota of truth in that email, and that is a huge problem. In the beginning, I thought Mr Berg and BTL acted alone, and still would like to believe this. However, its been two weeks since you were made aware of her email to me, and the only thing your office came up with was to try pressing charges against me? You see, as PRESIDENT of the EFA, you cannot possibly support that email you are now aware of. It was one of the most offensive acts against the Epilepsy community in years, and kills me that it came from inside your office. And if you think that the email is 100% true, then FUCK YOU!! FIND A NEW WAY TO MAKE A LIVING. You are in charge of people that are really sick, and who are depending on you to do everything in your power to make them better. Now, if you want to tell the people that help pay for your lifestyle that, because I hurt some lawyer's "itty bitty" feelings, you decided it was best not to talk to me, then fine. But if you don't do something soon, you will spend the rest of your career defending this email, and that is a fight nobody wants.

However, BTL's email is the least of your problems. You probably don't like me very much, mostly because I have no respect for the work the EFA has done. I say this as a proud Epileptic who has been through hell. But two weeks ago I told you about the theory called Santa Economics, and how there is billions of dollars on the table for charities. The American public, not just the E community, is going to want to know what you did with that information once you received it. You see, after the Penn State incident, a popular phrase creeped into the American public's vocabulary: Moral responsibility!! You now have to help with the Santa Claus Movement!!

HA HA HA ( ahem...excuse me, I had something in my throat)

HO HO HO...LOL!!

And just in case your office thinks this only applies to child molesation, I want you to read this story:

Letter To Santa Leads To Sex Abuse Charges - CBS News

Man, when I saw this story, and learned that a large percentage of letters to Santa go unread, it triggered something in me. I have no choice but to do everything in my power to make sure these lettters get read. Fortunately for me, the President of the EFA is now aware, and that is a good thing. I would like to think you have a little bit more pull than me.

Mr Coelho, I honestly have no desire to get into some War with the EFA. Its not because I don't think I can do well...Quite frankly, I have you guys over a barrel, and the only crime I have seem to have committed involves sending a strongly worded email to a woman that failed to do her job. Plus, at the end of the day, I am assuming we both want to help the people afflicted with this illness, especially the children. Epilepsy advocates with billion dollar theories don't grow on trees, and know full well what I am worth. Its why I am begging with you to please talk to me, and find out exactly what I need ( its not much, but are reasonable accommodations I don't think anyone would argue with)

Or, you could do nothing. You could be so insulted that some Epileptic had the nerve to send this type of email to you, and be angry with me. Heck, I know you are a powerful man, and could probably do everything in your power to not only prevent the Santa Movement from getting started, but fuck me up in the process. I am completely vulnerable right now, and i am an easy target. But my question to you would be this: Why would you want to?

I hope I have given you a lot to think about it. There are only three weeks left in December, and two weeks have been wasted probably trying to check me out. There is still time to do the right thing, and that is what I hope you gather from this email. Though I have no desire to be your friend, I do have a desire to make a difference. You should know this illness more so than anybody else, and should be able to understand not just my struggles due to the big E, but my anger at BTL, a person who won't be allowed to earn a living off of Epilespy. Sorry.

I will be sitting at home wating for your decision. If you think I am a danger, and should be put in jail after reading this letter, then please come arrest me so I can get this Santa Movement started already. If you think I am crazy, and truly believe the theory of Santa Economics has no merit, then I guess you are free to do nothing. Your choice.

Take care, and I am honestly sorry that I had to get your attention by sending that email to BTL. But as you will eventually learn, there was no other way.

P.S. By the way, don't you ever fucking threaten me again with police action, especially when it involves the welfare of MY illness. Seriously man, what the fuck was wrong with you?

2. Just a few words that come to mind:
    Troll
    Unstable
    Schizoid
    Pedophile
    Twelve (not days of Christmas, years old)
    Institutionalized

3. and this is coming from a guy who is doing what exactly? But I will answer you...

Troll---seriously bro, look how many posts and bars of rep I have...really?

Unstable---What does this even mean? Do you think I am just going to go postal on someone?

schizoid-------I bet my life you have no idea what this means, and is a term you use for people you don't understand

Pedophile---Where the fuck are you getting this from? Oh yes, I forgot. U are just a stoner...

Twelve years old.....HA HA HA...that was funny, and will give you credit.

Institutionalized....I was tortured in a hospital when I tried coming foward with this information...if that makes you feel good that you were right, congrats.

4. Judging from the response you got to your last letter......I wouldnt do it man. Good luck tho

5. I don't really get your whole santa thing, but dude, you need to chill the fuck out.

6. i got wood after i read this.

fuck them.

7. Good for you dude.

8. Kief, this means I am in the clear, right? I mean, the Santa Movement should no longer be my responsibility because the powerful President of the EFA has the info, and will be doing the right thing...Wahoo!!!!!!!

When the Cop spoke with me, he told me I was not allowed to contact BTL...He told me if I had an issue with her job performance, to issue a complaint with her boss, which is exactly what I did here...I don't think I broke any laws at all, and though I might have used strong language, its just how I speak.

seriously, anyone want to take bets what happens from all of this? Will he try to do the right thing, or be so pissed he tries to come after me...I am biting my nails waiting to find out what happens...

My buddy just came by, and gave me some blueberry blah blah blah...whatever it is, I feel good. this is the same guy, who though thinks I am nuts, allows me to bike to his shop and smoke his stuff...I am fortunate as fuck to have him...

but yeah, my goal through this email is just to work. And though most people would recommend a fill out an application, I think my work requires a little bit more. Plus, I am basing the email on the argument that the American public won't see me as crazy or dangerous, just a guy who is sick, made a cool discovery, and been through plenty of shit to get the message to them...If they don't like me, they won't pay me, and will use Santa to satisfy their own needs...

By the way, other sending emails like this to the EFA, does anyone have other ideas on how to kickstart the Santa Movement, and just get this thing working. I have shown you that I am willing to put myself in harms way be sending the emails I did, because I am confident in Santa Economics.

Thats got tell you guys something...We have three weeks...We can do this shit...SEriously...

9. one of the best comments to anything I have ever written, and I suffer from hypergraphia...

thanks

10. I recommend seeking help. Every thread of yours I enter, I leave thinking the same thing.

What. The. Fuck.

11. Yeah, but you keep entering the different threads, and that to me tells me you are being entertained...Your welcome.

12. Fixed for easier reading.

13. yeah i have never really understood your santa movement thing. to help anyone to understand any of your posts maybe you should make a crystal clear post stating what your objectives are or motivations and how you intend to pull it off.

14. Weve tried asking him this...

He just spouts the same bullshit and posts the same link to the same letter about a kid who wrote santa to stop her sister from getting molested...

If i were you, i wouldnt hold my breath for anything coherent...

15. if you think the letter that I wrote the the EFA, what this thread is all about, is bullshit...Then FU sideways!! you obviously have no idea the struggles of the epilepsy community, so please stop tyring to mock it, especially on this thread...seriously.

And what have you tried asking? do you want me to give you a business plan with bullets and that sort of shit? should I give you data that include retail sales and projected numbers? LOL!! i answer every single question that is asked, and I ma the first person to admit I have no idea how the hell I am going to pull it off...LOL!! But it doesn't mean I am not going to try and ask for help...clearly, this campaign is not for you...but do you have to keep ragging on it? I know you are much saner than me, and are doing more for the world than I ever will accomplish with my crazy ideas...do you have to keep reminding me?

and as far as that one little letter...again, you clearly miss the point that others seem to get...good luck figuring out life...

16. dude, you have been spouting this santa economics idea since feb. and its been pretty much the same thing. You say itll help a lot of people, you say itll create billions, yet when your fellow blades ask you about a business proposal, you say the same things, then paste the same link about the little girl who saved her sister by writing a letter to santa...its a touching and sad story (the link) but dude, thats all youve got.

Then, you continue posting your angry letters to some epilipsy foundation, which are completely uncalled for and definitely not the way to get things done in the business world. I guarantee you, your harsh language is killing your idea. You have to have some sense of tact to succeed in the world youre trying to break into.

dude, i feel like youre genuine, and that YOU think you have a good idea, but when most everyone you encounter tells you to go suck eggs, you should definitely stop antagonizing them, otherwise you will just end up in trouble.

There are specific procedures that will lead to success with marketing ideas and business plans. It is imperative that you know these and follow them, no matter how uninterested you are in the subject, you have to go through the procedures in order to accomplish what youre speaking of. Thats how the society we dwell in functions, and if your excuse is that people wont understand you, well, then youre sol buddy...

Take all this into consideration and reevaluate your plan dude.

Oh by the way, since you ask, i will confirm. ive been working my ass off for a full year on my capstone project, which will (hopefully) bring cheap and effecient irrigation techniques to impovershed countries (specifically africa and middle eastern countries, since i have been developing the system in new mexico).

17. First, I am not going to lie...What you are doing is fucking awesome!! No shit...I wish it weren't, and that you were just some dumb college stoner talking out of his ass...Fuck!! LOL!! The plan I am working on is to bring Santa, and some of that money spent on Santa, to these same impoverished countries ( I had a cab driver that was from Mali one time, and we spoke about Santa for about a half our...That convo was extremely important in how I looked at Santa as well.

Secondly, have you read the essay I wrote explaining my situation, and why I am on GC? Its pretty fucked up, and circumstances have forced me to kind of "hide out" on GC, doing everyting I can to put back the pieces that were taken from me in the most inhumane of ways...

My interaction with the EFA is personal to those that are involved. They have a job to do, and they didn't do it. Its that simple. I apologize if I am not an elegant speach writer, and use Ivy League words to get my message across...I am a simpleton, and will never claim to be otherwise...

By the way, that letter the girl wrote is not a one time thing...IF you read some of these Santa books, they have experienced children asking Santa for with abuse at the mall...Fucking said shit.

When i learned that 40% of letters go unread, and around the same time, they were was even talk about banning the letters, I took notice. Why did this little girl think only Santa, and not all the other adults around her that could have helped her immediately, could be her savior?

Its how me market Santa to children, and I think the public just needs to be aware that many of these children actually believe ( I have seen this with my own eyes)...Its the innocense that a child as for Santa that I cared about, and used to act accordling ( now, I am just fighting for personal freedom).

By the way, I need to ask you something about your job...

Can say that before you started working on your project, if you were to come onto GC and talked about it, and some of your fellow "blades" would have called you crazy, you would never have done it? You respect your fellow "blades" so much that you would have given this up because its easy to post negative shit on a stoner forum?

okay, i clearly don't have what you have, and that is why I am apparently going to fail...sounds good to me.

18. how do I make this my new signature, including the quote? Any help would be great...thanks

19. Damn, I don't even care about telling you how deluded you are anymore, this shit is too funny! Since mcstoned peeped up about what he's doing, I guess I will since you asked before. I'm the volunteer autocross chairman for my national car club region. Through being the most profitable program as well as helping with instructing at charity track events for the wounded warrior foundation amongst others we raise tens of thousands in donations for the ww and a kids with cancer charity. I help my 19 year old brother compete in the special Olympics. I also organize the toys for tots drive for my old boy scout troop and drop off a rack load every year. I'm not changing the world but doing what I realistically can.

20. that is so great!! so your entire problem is not that charity is not a good thing, but that someone like me can't take part in helping to turn Santa Claus into a tool for charity because...?

japan, the shit out of my ass is worth more than your entire career, and here is why...I am sick, and have no problems admitting it. I made a discovery that I believe could help the charities, and your only posts are telling me, BASED ON YOUR SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE, that I am going to fail and I am crazy and not realistic...

okay, so the Santa movement wont done...You win.