My New Knives *PICS* (56k gonna get your ass kicked)

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Nov 21, 2006.

1. I just got a bunch of new knives these are sick as hell. If you wanna know where to buy any of these knives just shoot me a PM cause im not sure if i can post links to it without breaking GC's rules.

# 1
    [​IMG]
    8 1/2" open and 5" closed.
    $9.99 + Shipping

[​IMG]
    9 1/2" open and 5 1/2" closed
    $9.99 + Shipping

[​IMG]
    3 1/2" blade and a 5" handle, making the knife a total of 8 1/2".
    $9.99 + Shipping

[​IMG]
    4" blade and a 5 1/2" handle, making the knife a total of 9 1/2".
    $9.99 + Shipping

[​IMG]
    4" blade and a 5" handle, making the knife a total of 9".
    $9.99 + Shipping

[​IMG]
    8 1/2" open and 5" closed.
    $9.99 + Shipping

[​IMG]
    3 1/2" blade and a 5" handle, making the knife a total of 8 1/2".
    $9.99 + Shipping

[​IMG]
    9" open and 5" closed.
    $9.99 + Shipping

tell me whatcha think, and like i said if you wanna know where to buy any of these knives just send a PM my way. So how ya like them?

2. That top one is the fuckin' shit. Is it only one sided blade, or double?

Here's one I just bought... I've had the exact same knife before, without it being serraded though... the first time I had it, I lost it, so I bought another, and that one got stolen, so I bought it one more time this year just in time for hunting season (17cm full length);

[​IMG]

3. one sided blade, sick as hell tho haha, thats a cool knife you bought also man, that thing looks mean

4. Hell yeah it's mean. The first time I got it, it came in that plastic stuff the package everything now a days (like so they can hang it up in stores and what not) and I figured it couldn't be that good if it comes in that kind of packaging... but I pulled it out, and it was as sharp if not sharper than my actual hunting/skinning knife which cost around 4 times as much, and was double laser cut and has since been laser sharpened again. It's also fairly light but exceedingly durable (3oz is the weight), and if you know how to flick it, it's just as fast as a switchblade :p but not so loose that it just falls open. Really a very good shank, it'll keep me safe in the dope game lol.

5. Pretty sweet looking knives. Please excuse my ignorance but are you just a knife collector or do you carry these around with you?:confused:

6. You just seem more and more like Duke Nukem to me everyday!

[​IMG]

7. i buy in bulk from factories and resell them.

lolol i totally forgot about the duke nukem thing until now hahahaha :p

8. haha

btw what do you guys use these knifes for? protection, hunting or just collecting?

edit: just read ur second post, nm lol