My new Kind Creations Bubbler/Ash-catcher!!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DaPurpleNug, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Hey GC, just thought i'd share some pictures of the new piece i got today. I'm super pumped on it because it's my first water piece and i just couldnt pass. It's a bubbler with an "Oil Can" perculator inside which i guess is a new production of theirs. It also can transform into a huge ash catcher which is dope! It was marked half off, originally 260$ but i got it for 130$. Ill post some milk shots/video later once i finally smoke out if it! Tell me what ya think!

Attached Files:

2. nice pickup man.. for your first glass piece id say you did a good job:smoke:

3. You've got good taste man, for sure.

I bet you develop a nice collection if you keep going in that direction

4. Thanks man, i appreciate it!

5. Agree with RedSmiley, that is a great piece! always loved that trashcatcher design with the two GonG joints on the piece.

Just grab a keck clip for the plug for the other end!

6. A Keck clip on the bottom plug would for sure be recommend,
    would suck for that piece to fall off and brake.

I wouldn't mind k clip on the plug and the mouthpiece,
    just so they are secure.

7. if you are careful I wouldnt worry about the mouthpiece because it sits on top.
    k clips are a must for that bottom one!

love that recessed joint btw!

8. The guy at Kind Creations recommended joint wax instead of the clips. He said it works just as well, prevents class from scrapping on each other, and it's visually more pleasing. He put some on for me to try and it works wonders!

9. what kind if wax is this?

just get a keck clip for about $5, you only really need one.

10. He just called it joint wax, but yeah ill probably get a clip as well just for extra security, i would be so bumed if it ever broke.

11. exactly. keck clips are secure and cheap, I like to keep a couple extras around. I only ever broke one, dont even know how it happened.