MY new JOB..

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Mar 31, 2003.

1. YAY! Im finally out of the depressing drudging work of retial convience, no more cheesy $7 an hour, no more dreading going to work! no more wheelchair stalking psychos! no more slime balls hitting on this hot gay chica! (LMAO) IM MOVING ON!
    So after my second interview, I will be soon enough serving ice cold alcoholic drinks to very rich golfers at one of better known golf courses in NJ :) sweet deal! Im going to be bartending! lol trouble? or fun?! Im sooooo looking foward to finally working in a nice clean atmosphere and definetly looking foward to BIG tips :D on top of it all, I have a very gay friend who works there...I can feel it now, this is going to be the summer of sensi's coming out. :) all of this just feels so right! wweeeee! im all kinds of excited!
    and it will be my very first ::weep:: drug test! lol, all the management really liked me, my personality, and experience, they were just like to my friend, well uh, shes in...! now, is she going to be able to pass the drug test? lol...gotta get me somathat special drink stuff...

2. You should have a blast..... I bar backed in the hamptons for a summer and it was one of the best experiances of my lifetime..... And for the drug test..... drink the slimey detox shake and some cranberry juice an everything'll be all gooood.

3. That fucking ROCKS, Sensi!!! I'm happy for you, girl. Not so happy about the drug test but I have faith that whatever you do will get you super clean so that you can have a kick ass summer!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

4. Historically, golf bars are not as much trouble as your run of the mill roadhouse. But if the stock market stays the way it is, they can become surly!

Not too mention, golf is where the money is. A little smile can mean the difference between a good night and a great night.

They dress funny too. Could be an unexpected source of entertainment!

Congrats MISS Sensi!

P.S. The chances of running into wheelchair psychos is relatively low too.

5. thanks all!

;) lol

Not too mention, golf is where the money is. A little smile can mean the difference between a good night and a great night.

They dress funny too. Could be an unexpected source of entertainment!

lol, hey THEY wont know where the root of my smilies will be from!!! :D ;)

P.S. The chances of running into wheelchair psychos is relatively low too.

LMAO! no comment!

6. Hey....congrats Sensi!! I just got home from my first day at my new job...I like it...the people are nice :D

7. thats what its all about, if the people who you work with are nice, then that makes all the difference! thats one reason why Im looking forward to this job..:D

8. right on sensi! awesome to hear about the new job u landed! it's nice havin a job you'll like. makes all the difference in the world!! i've decided to go back to school to get my nursing and i'm really excited.

9. I rarely do this but:

***Switch does congratulation dance***

10. lol, grats sensi!

Now you'll have more old perverts hitting on you instead of crippled people...as for the drug test just keep your body clean and hydrated, drink plenty of cranberry juice.

11. Congrats Sensi, its always great to enjoy your job. dont enjoy it too much though youll be too drunk to type. :)

did you say your friend was Sooper Gay?

:)
    ick

Grasscity Deals Near You