My New Illadelph

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sssnakepit420, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Recently scooped this beauty from a friend, to my knowledge it's the only fully pink coil by illadelph, but I may be wrong (any input on this would be appreciated)

Let me know what you guys think :)

Pictured below:
    - Illadelph Platinum label pink condenser coil.
    -German ROOR custom lil sister with 24k gold ice notches.
    -Alex K showerhead downstem
    - Ben Wilson Serendipity and lemon drop disc screen slide #58
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409942910.850617.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409942923.856570.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409942938.950211.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409942958.253078.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409942687.495135.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. cool tube, as a dude id never own it but i dont really like any fully colored tubes, clear glass just looks so nice, cool none the less tho. side note, i hear coils are pretty terrible, any truth to this?

3. #3 invinciblejets, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Nice!
    Love the B. Wilson slide on the roor

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. I'm also male, just couldn't pass up the opportunity to own it. I personally don't think traditional colour 'stereotypes' (for lack of a better word) count when it comes to glass. Each to their own though :)

Nah I actually love mine. In my experience, the people that hate on them as being 'novelty' haven't hit one. The hits are so smooth, even without freezing the coil. They have a little drag, but nothing worth bitching about.

Thanks man! 👍

5. the amount of shit my friends would give me for owning a pink piece makes it not worth it, even if it is a one of a kind illy.  and that could be true, ive never hit one because no one ever buys them because of the stigma that they suck. i actually bought a Flo ash catcher a few hours ago there where a few coil pieces in the 2 shops i went to that i didnt even give a second thought to

6. Nice piece ! So you put the coil part in the fridge before using it? Is that what they're for? (sorry for nooby question, never come across a coil piece)

7. You put it in the freezer. It's filled with glycerin so it cools but doesn't freeze. It basically replaces an ice catch. I think they're kind of neat, personally, but they're somewhat of a fad that has come and gone, replaced by pieces that use percs to cool the smoke. Part of that is because of the cost, part is the added drag inherent in the coil, and part is their fragility. It's common for them to leak, which sucks if you've just spent close to a grand on a piece of glass.

8. Looks cool, how much did you pick the piece up for?

9. wow absolutely gorgeous piece, making my lady jealous over here haha! were always on the hunt for pink glass and this tops the cake for her, jawdroppin man. excellent choice on downstem and bowl, if youre getting a beaker, i always suggest that combo as its so powerful yet smooth. enjoy it man, looks beautiful!1

10. I got it for $750 man, think this went for $1100 new. It's hard to say exact prices cause I'm in the UK, so postage etc was crazy.

Thanks for the love bro, really appreciate it! The downstem and bowl came with it, as did a custom Illadelph soft case. Really lucky to grab it so cheap!

Peace ✌️

11. It's very pink. 

12. Yes. It is.