My New Illadelph

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stuckinaSeattlehaze, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I just picked up this illadelph last week and I'm blown away I love it👍😎🔊🔊

2. sorry I thought i had a pic uploaded:/ I'll try to fix this ASAP

3. #4 PhunkyPhoenix, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Thats a nice bong dude! I've yet to hit an Illadelph.

How does it rip?

4.  well ive always been a glass enthusisast, However I never bought a "name brand" piece. All i can say i wow my weed usage has gone down. this thing hits like Mike Tyson in his prime. I'm now a full believer and I believe I got a fairly good price for it $250 its also my frist straight shot and I love that. I was worried since all ive known was beaker bottoms.  I believe my next step will be getting a ashcatcher for it and I will stay brand loyal on the ashcatcher, hopefully next month i can add on to it. I would also like to get a toro and other brands this is just the begining.

5. My buddy ha this illy, first day he got it was 4/19, It hits you like a tank, i was so high I needed to call a friend to pick me up because I couldn't skateboard home

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402194828.247400.jpg
    Forgot pic

7.  Very cool :) yeah I will eventually pick up other brands but I also wanna get a ash catcher to go with it. those illy's give a really intense high, like i said my over all green matter consumption has gone down a ton. after 2 bowls to your self, your good for most of the day:)