my NEW illadelph perc with illy ashcatch MILK VIDS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by illadelphin, Jan 26, 2009.

1. damn dude where do u work for 2 hours a week and make that kind of bankroll!? i need to get a fuckin job lol

2. hahahahah well my bosses give me more hours than i actually work. i work as a tutor and at the telefund... easy fucking jobs, supporting my evasive drug habits.

3. haha thats sick.....i need to get a gig like that my sin money fund is runnin looowwwwww lol

4. another illy one for sure

5. Such a nice Illy man. +rep and good milk shots as well

6. thanks man, its my new best friend.... im a mile high:smoke:

7. well... within a week i shall have a brand new inline ashcatch... milk vids asap:bongin:

8. Who you going with?

9. lol... well if you wanna join just ask :bongin:

10. I mean brand a/c.. lol

11. hahaha i know.. im thinkin of getting a KC inline.. we shall see.

12. nice when you go to boulder see about 14mm's, price, and if they will ship it to Ohio, please and thank you. :D

13. that's cause he lives around there, lol, but Heady Glass Gallery is by far one of the most insane shops I've seen, it's got everything, that and he knows some of the glassworkers, just don't try asking him for their numbers or email or w/e, he'll show you the path to the world of glass, but you gotta find your way yourself...

on a different note...

nice tube dude, i love illy style

14. im heading to heady glass right now actually to check out what they have to offer... never been there. sounds amazing though:smoke:

15. that illy is fuckin sick.... how much did it cost you (just the bong) if u dont mind me asking?? I want an illy with percs so bad...damn even in rasta colors...HOLY SHIT.:eek:

16. yeah man its a sick one.. the bong itself was 330, the bowl/slide was 60, crafted by big z. i went with an inline ashcatch by KC, so sick :bongin:

17. looks bad ass! i cant wait to get my next bong :hello:

18. nice tube, makes me miss mine. had exact same setup -a/c and the logo was blue outlined with silver.
    hits like a champ :hello:

19. yeah im in love with illy's. im gettin another job, so i can start saving up for a sick coiled illy.... god damn i love those.