my NEW illadelph perc with illy ashcatch MILK VIDS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by illadelphin, Jan 26, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

will put up the milk videos soon

2. [ame="http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349/righteousrabbi/?action=view&current=milk1.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

[ame="http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349/righteousrabbi/?action=view&current=milk2.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

3. sick piece dude +rep:smoking:

4. hell yeah. +rep for Colorado!

edit: +rep was also for the badass illy :D

5. straight up brotha:smoking: i was HIGH up in the mountains up in keystone this weekend, thought it would be an oppurtune time for pictures.

6. did that slide come with the ashcatcher? i like that tube a lot man! congrats on that. I get back to my illy on tuesday, its all GBs until then hah.

7. that thing is sick!!! +rep for sure man
    keep on milkin lol

8. the slide was custom made, got it in boulder for 60 bucks i love it. the ashcatcher was broken shortly after (well it was broken to begin with but i rigged it to work..) so imma get a new one soon. either the same illy or an inline.. something sick.

9. sick little setup there dude

10. i thkn trikky gets his shit from boulder to

11. Nice tube and setup man but take that horrid sticker off.

12. LOL, i thought that sticker was hilarious (mind you i had eaten 2 brownies and smoked almost a whole gram of hash...), but is off now that I am (reasonably) sober.

13. lol i hear ya man

14. so i am in the smokers dilemma... my ash catcher finally broke (it was broken before but i bought an 18mm downstem to fit it..), it was an illy A/C as you can see. i thought that thing RIPPED so smooth. what would you guys suggest as a replacement? an inline? another illy? need some insight!!:smoke:

15. quality inline or another illy, I'm sorry man. imo don't go cheap, if it takes two months to save the money, take two months.

What happened to your illy a/c? :(

16. my friend, in all of his intelligence, decided to put my bong back in its bag with the A/C still in the downstem (well the illy is one piece, and a different dumbass broke it putting it back into the bag i bought for it). i have a bunch of snowboarding shit in my car, so probably in the course of driving back from the mountains something gave the AC enough trauma to finally break it... im going to have to start charging people to smoke out of my bong.. anyways, i have already saved 200$ (i have 2 sick jobs here on campus, i work like 2 hours a week and get 3-500 every 2 weeks.) for this replacement AC. The illy is of course a ripping machine, but how are inline's comparable? i have never hit one, plus i would think since they are so custom, that it would be hard to keep safe...

17. well i have never hit one, they would hit a little better/ look a little better than a perc a/c imo, being that your out there in CO, I'd hit up KC and get an inline man. Just don't be using the a/c like it's portable.

18. i have since learned, through experiences that should never have happened, to just keep the AC in its box/bag until i am in a house that is safe, or smoking alone. im tired of douchebag moochers breaking my expensive glass. they sell osme KC inlines up at the fitter in boulder, i will go check them out. last i saw, a good KC inline was 150$.

19. I meant as in I hardly ever take my glass from my house to anywhere cept my friend who has alot more glass than me but I guess that's just cause there isn't many other places to take it. Don't let dumbasses smoke your stuff only your dudes cause in all my experiences, if one of my dudes breaks something they will get me a new one.

Check them out cause I def like the KC style mroe than spork if kc makes a 14mm i can get my hands on that is.

20. problem is i only smoke with my homies, just the fact of them being very stupid doesnt help... AC is for special occasions i guess. the tube itself is sturdy as fuck and wont be breaking, not under my watch. if it does, i will take a soldering iron to someones nuts.