My new Illadelph bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ggmallow, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Sick bong dawg :smoke::smoke: +rep

2. thinking of trackin u down and killin ya for that bong!!! hahahaha that is some serious hardware dude. I don't have a retailer near me that sells illies, are they available on da web without it bein wikid expensive to ship? Im gunna go see wat i can dig up

3. so nice, im saving to get a orange label illadelph , its 200, i think its 14" but idk if its worth it, all it has is an icecatcher and diffused downstem

4. Haha dude no need to kill, we can blaze up some of our lovely harvest's though. Someone around you should have some Illadelph. If you go to their site www.illadelphglass.com you can locate a retailer closest to you. Deffiantly spend the $ on one of these you wont regret it. As far as online, I am not to sure if you can find it online, I was unsuccesful in my search.

O yeah thank you for everyone who has posted their nice comments here.

5. My personal opinion is save a little bit longer and defiantly get one with the coil in it. It will have a diffused downstem and will be much much better then loading ice into your bong all the time(I hate having to adjust the water levels all time because ice). Not to mention the coil looks sweet!

6. #26 lifted.again, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009

KILLADELPH!!!!! thats what i love to seee, reppin my homestate. How do you like it man? Things a truely a piece of work...personally i think they do some of the nicest work out there right now. I have met the owner and a couple blowers, quality dude and they all love the ganja

myles117- check out headyglass.com (sorry if thats illegal on the forum)....they probably can ship their products and they are the only people i have seen with Killas on the web

7. sadly, the site says they do not ship :(

8. That thing is wicked.
    :smoking:

9. good luck with your new bong. I had one of the original clear coils, and IMO it was nothing but trouble. people picking it up by the tube even after I give them a little tutorial on how the bong works presmoking. Oh yea, and the little Killadelph jewel will fall off eventually and so will the glue that is suppose to keep the jewel on the tube. When that happens your gonna have a tiny hole in your bong where the glycerin was put in and glycerin will leak out of this hole.
    After all this happened and someone broke my Illy AC because they picked my bong up by the tube, I decided to get rid of the illy, sold it for 200$.

Don't get me wrong though, the coil Illys are the ONLY bongs that can make me feel dazed from a hit. If you rip a HUGE hit you will get dazed, stumbled backwards, stumble around till you find somewhere to sit, then you will sit there for 10 minutes while you're lungs and brain are recovering. After those 10 minutes you're blazed.

10. Ive been saving for that one as well man ahaha, sick bong bro

11. Yeah I heard that about the early coils but have heard they have been fixed since. I sure hope that does not happen to me. I know what your saying about killing you, this bong makes me feel like I just started toking it up again. I cant wait to try my upcoming harvest out of it.

To all else who replied, Thank for your nice comment this bong is really working out well for me. I love Illadelph :) and yeah +rep to Cali for having such an amazing glass gallery. One day I will make it there and probably blow about $2000 bucks. Gotta love Illadelph

12. PHILLY PHILLY
    we're world champs on the field and in the glass department

13. Yes Praise be to Illadelph. This bong revolutionized the way I toke it up, I never wanna use anything else.

14. Hard to go wrong with a Illadelph, mine should be here sometime in the next week

15. damn nice man

what a deal you got there too.... can't find that piece for that price anywhere locally (if i did, it'd be gone!)

16. First time in my life ive seen coils. I love the color and rasta. I dont see hwo you could go wrong with something like that.

17. illadelph will repair any coil marble. marbles are bigger now and the solvent is better than years past. just ask your store to send back a repair... they don't take long to fix. The gallery can fix them too.

18. damn sick bong man