My new Hydro Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by larryg420, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Bubble Buckets that is-2 that i just harvested,2 that are 10 days in 12/12,and 5 in the veg room.
    2 of those are 1 week away from going in to the flower room.:smoking:
    And 6 in the Bubble cloner,2 Gigabud and 4 Hash Kush Clones;)
    I'm growing in BB's from now on,it's just way too easy.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Todays up-date:smoking:The 2 i have in the flower room use 1.5gals of water per day each:eek:.
    No PH problems,i just check PPM and adjust from what it reads.
    The 5 in the veg room don't use as much.
    The Gigabud just keeps getting more bushy and staying short.;)
    I trying to have 10-12 in 12/12 at any one time,i'm adding the 2 big ones[pic 3&4] next week.
    The ones in the Bubble Cloner are the next set going in to Buckets.4 Hash Kush and 2 Gigabuds.:D

Attached Files:

3. Added these 2[pic 1&2] to the flower room today,flushed them and made a new solution of FF-big bloom,tiger bloom,grow big and open sesame total PPM-1345.
    Pictures 3&4 are 16days in 12/12,they are getting big fat stems the size of my fingers.
    The fan leaves are bigger than my hand;)
    Pic 5 is the Gigabud,i keep taking clones from her-8 as of right now.
    Pic 6 is 2 of the GB clones.
    Pic 7 is a GB and a Hash Kush.
    As big as these Hydro plants get i can only get 8 to 10 in the flower room.
    The soil grown plants i could get 16 plants.
    BUT!!!;)I will get the same if not more from less plants:D.And it cost less $$$$.A bag of Pro Mix is $36,Perlite 20lb bag $31,15lb bag of worm castings $15.$82 every time i needed soil,which was every 6 weeks.Now my only cost is the Nutes and running the air pumps.:D

Attached Files:

4. Todays up-date.
    The 4 in 12/12 are doing great,2 at 19 days and 2 at 3 days.
    The 2 at 19days are starting to fill in nice.
    The others in the veg room are starting to take hold,the new clones i mean.
    The Gigabud is doing great,more clone cutting today.
    The 2 at 19days use 1gal of solution a day,so i have to keep an eye on them.The PH was low but i fixed it this morning.Now it's at 5.8 and the PPM is around 1375 on both.
    The baby Gigabuds are doing fine,they are getting used to the BB's.
    So it's 5 K1 clones[4 in 12/12] and 4 Gigabud's-3 are clones and then Mom.:smoke:
    Plus 15 more clones in the Bubble cloner.:D

Attached Files:

5. What type of lighting you got these babies under?

6. veg room-2-400w MH,flower room 1-1000wHPS,1-400w HPS.

7. Todays Hydro report-:smoke:
    #1 and #2-21 days in 12/12 Hash Kush
    #3 and #4-7 days in 12/12 Hash Kush
    #5 Gigabud in veg room
    #6 2 Gigabud clones
    #7 1 GB clone and 1 HK clone
    #8 The Bubble cloner-3 Aurora Indica,7 Hash Kush,3 "Real Deal" Kush, and 2 Gigabud.
    All are getting a change of solution in the morning.
    I do it every 3 weeks,keeps things nice:cool:

Attached Files:

8. Some very Frosty Hydro buds,thats the one thing i notice about growing in BB's.:smoke:
    Same Purple Kush strain as my 3 Pheno Kush grow but the soil ones do not get this frosty.
    And these stay very dark green till the last week when i flush and use almost pure water.I have to look closer today and see if any purple is coming out.
    These are only 30 days of 12/12,i put them in the flower room on 1/16/09.
    Today is rotate the flower room day,every one gets looked at and moved around.
    I try to do it once a week,but i look at water level every day.:smoke:

Attached Files:

9. While doing my nightly lights out check and photo session,i noticed this one is purpling up.
    That nice PHK deep purple:smoke:

Attached Files:

10. Day 36 and the tops are ready:eek:.I'm going to let the bottoms fill out more and ripen more.
    One has 11 tops and the smaller one:phas 7.
    I can't believe how frosty they are,even the fan leaves are coated.
    This Hydro growing is so fast and easy,just as long as i check the water level every day:eek:.
    They got low one day and the PH was really low,but i caught it in time.
    They came right back to normal the next day;).
    The 2 new ones are starting to bud up now,they are 21 days in 12/12.
    One thing i notice with Hydro buds,they don't smell as much as soil grown,which is fine with me.:cool:
    If i have the windows open upstairs you can smell it out side:eek:.The soil grown ones i mean.
    Maybe Hydro will help that a little.:smoke:

Attached Files:

11. Larry man, looks like your not even remotely close, to slowing down. Good stuff, excellent pics to, dude.

See you around, Larry.

12. Well i cut most of the tops from the 2 that are ready,18 total:smoking:
    Gonna let the bottoms fill out more;).
    All the Buckets in the veg room got changed today,got most at 1300 to 1600ppm:D.
    I moved Momma Gigabud to the flower room,i have 5 good clones now so she will be ready in 60 days if they are right.G13 Labs says 50-60 days i think on her.
    But in a BB she might finish sooner.:cool:
    The 2 newbies in 12/12 are starting to fill out now,and the fan leaves are very large!
    The 3 i have in the small bubble cloner are next for 5gal buckets.
    Then there are the 15 in the big cloner:rolleyes:.I'm glad Hydro grows go fast.
    I'm sitting here surrounded by cut tops and the smell is making me dizzy:smoking:.Peace brothers!

Attached Files:

13. Larry, I couldn't see a tag on, Picture 2428 (2 of 8) . What's that one ( strain ) they all look lovely, but that one, just takes the cake.

Right On.

14. #2,3 and 4 are Gigabuds from G13 labs-
    G13 Labs Gigabud Feminized

Variety: Indica / Sativa Mix
    Harvest Date: September/October
    Flowering Period: 5-6 weeks
    THC Content: 15%
    Yield: High
    No. of seeds Per Packet: 5 feminized
    Characteristics: Monster buds. G13 Labs Gigabud has compact monster buds covered with fat, thick resin. Gigabud is fast flowering, compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoors. Gigabud is compact but can reach 1.5m if left unattended. These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are super heavy and dense with a rich, with a aromatic sweet hash flavour. Gigabud has a long lasting body mainly indica-type feel

I hope it lives up to the advert.
    These clones i had the PPM low[800],i just jacked it up to about 1400PPM;).Thats why they are a little lighter green.

15. OK, G13, It makes sense now. Thanks for the info, read up was good. I've ordered as well, G13 Kush, and I sure hope it live up to it's hype.

Looking Great, as always,

Be Cool, Larry Dude.

16. #1-Gigabud mom in the flower room-first day:wave:
    #2-The bottoms of the 2 i just cut,you can't see them all,but there are about 20 to 25 more bud sites under all that leaf.
    #3-All that leaf!:pThis is just fan from the tops.
    Most of the fuckers are bigger then my hand:devious:
    I have a small box with very stinky trimmings 1/2 full.
    I have 9 more tops to trim.:smoking::D

Attached Files:

17. hey Larry, nice plants as always... ?? Are you only using BB's in the bubble buckets, no blocks at all or just a very small piece of one?? Can they be reused forever or ??Last question, have you smoked any of that Gigabud before? Got one growing myself, but dont know anyone that has smoked it....

18. looking good larry. im on board and ill be watching

19. BB is short for bubble buckets,but i think i know what you mean.
    I use Hydroton,expanded clay pellets.Yes you can use them over,i wash them with very hot water.
    I've not smoked GB before,this will be the first.
    Hopefully in 6 to 7 weeks.:smoking:.
    mjboy- looking good larry. im on board and ill be watching

Thanks mjboy,i hope the GB turns out great:smoking:

20. Larry, here's a question. If I was to make my own, Bubble Bucket, what would it cost ( 1 complete ) Just want to know if it will save me a bunch of $$$, ya know what I mean....I seen a step by step guide, and it doesn't look all that complected, but a complete unit average cost, would save me a whack of time researching.

Thanks Larry dude. Also, your photos are nice, as per usual. And I got me my beans now, they screwed up, I wanted G13, I was told after I ordered it was "out of stock" and to choose another, or wait until they re-stocked. I said "give me Mazar" so they said OK. Now a couple days ago, I received them and they sent me, MasterKush. Talk about a letdown. However, they did send me the other choice correctly, Red Diesel.

So I'll be going with, White Widow, Red Diesel, MasterKush, and 1 Blueberry ( unknown Sex ) Bottom line is, I should be rolling anytime now with 22 - 23 plants ( 4 Widow Clones in the soil already
    ), 10 Fem seed's each pack, keep 2 from each pack, (rainy day thing) so 22 - 23 going. What a ride it will be,

Well I'm rambling on here, so Taker easy Larry dude ;)