My New Homemade Bong. *pics*

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TheBobMarley, May 20, 2011.

1. Lol was bored so I made this 2 foot homemade piece out of polar seltzer bottles. Tell me what you think!

Attached Files:

2. 28 views and not 1 response. orly?

3. Two perc or one?

And not bad is this ur first?

4. lolwut?

why would you tape like 5 bottles together. am I missing something or does that not look like the most ghetto bong ever? I'm sorry to hate because you obviously put a lot of time and effort in to it. GL smoking out of it. Did you name it?

5. haha nice, you using the bowl left over from a broken bong??

6. #6 Delta_Nine, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
    gotta put up the pc

7. #8 JedYoder2009, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    Very Nice! Here's Mine!

Attached Files:

8. What the fuck is that?

9. Lol jedyoder that thing is fugly. The stem doesn't even go down far enough..... Lol go down x)

10. Love making homemade pieces.

Don't hate on him, guys.

11. home made pieces are fun to make when you actually put a little thought into them so that they function decently. i always feel proud after the first homemade rip :)

12. Don't Worry About It Captivate!:wave: That Was My Very First Bong I Ever Made.:eek: This Bong Was A Prototype For A More Complex Bong I'm Working On. :)

13. I'm Working On An Extremely Complex Bong Like No Other! I'll Try To Post It Soon As It's Done! It's Gonna Be Very Massive And Complex. :wave::D:wave:

14. I always feel proud after the first homemade rip[​IMG]

15. if its the first one you made and it actually functions then your doing well in my book haha. first bong me n my bud made (after already smoking to the point where the line between pure stupidity and pure genius blurs) was just an empty 2-liter filled a quarter way up with water and red food coloring (the blood of legacy), a wire mesh bowl melted onto the top after removing the cap, and 2 oldschool thick plastic bendy straws from like restaurants n stuff coming out of the sides to toke from. it worked, but by morning when we looked at the monstrocity we had birthed it was nothing but laughter and blaming the POS design on each other XD

16. Thanks. lol :):wave: I Wish I Could've Seen It. :)
    I Was High Already When I Created My First Bong.
    Talk About Fun:D.

17. yeah man np. if your gonna have another go at the same design, use a thicker plastic bottle. sobe bottles (r.i.p. sobe glass) are perfect as always. you can wrap tape around your downstem and then pull it up tight at the angle you want. thats what I did and that shits solid.if theres no water in the chamber I can push down on it a tad and let go and it thumps back down against that middle indent in the bottom of the bottle I made it rest on. that said, its best not to use a glass part your going to be removing for use in your bong a lot haha.

18. #19 JedYoder2009, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    I Don't Like Glass Just Because Of Breakage. SoBe Had Glass? The Plastic Was Thicker Than You Think! It Was Nearly Impossible To Puncture. But I Do Like Your Idea Though :) :smoke::D:smoking::bongin::D

Attached Files:

19. take like a paper clip or in my case a blow dart and heat it with a lighter for a bit. goes right through like butter man. make a nice round hole by heating it again as needed and pushing back the plastic till your good to go.