My new HMK oil bell

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by full melt, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Got this a couple days ago. Been wanting to try a new method of smoking extracts for quite some time but these are hard as fuck to find in my area. Especially in 18.8

Smoked some budder with it last night and was Chinese eyed for hours. Couldn't be happier with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice snag, i need to get me one

3. Very nice.
    HMK has great work! I have my bell from AquaLabTech.
    BHO is really efficient.

4. wait...you smoke budder on that..... WHY!? Just smoke the oils man...i dunno about smoking random animal fat particles hahahahhaha

5. He means budder, as in whipped up BHO.

6. ....when did...budder, change from butter made with bud, to, hash whip?

7. since it was called cannabutter or cannabudder:p

8. I don't know man but you obviously aren't that big of an oil head if you've never heard of budder.
    /Waits for more BHO heads to come back me up.

9. i prefer to use less letters, being the stoner i am. Canna butter... sounds so much like butter made from Canola oil, or, that bitch butter they make for people who want butter, that doesnt taste like butter. I dont like of any form of hash oil, named as condensed fat, sorry lol, its not appealing

10. No, no, no, no... You guys actually have it all wrong. I WAS smoking condensed fat. What's BHO? :p

11. Ok no problem. More budder for me mMmmmMMm. PM me if you want to find out were to get an HMK curve.

12. way to assume you know about me man, im sorry, i dont use anything made in butane, my friend makes his oil via chloroform and ether alcohol.... Sometimes i hit up the liquid O2 oil at a dispensary....those are the 2, highest quality ways to make it lol, so, maybe consider the fact, we just call it oil here...not budder.... Now i do know however that people, call it budder, not saying much tho, people call dank dro or kush too, which are both, incorrect coinage for the term dank!

13. Whatthefuckamireading.jpg

14. lol, in simple terms i said "sorry we dont call it budder here, i dont smoke BHO I smoke chloroform/ether alcohol oil, or liquid o2 oil (if you dont know what those are, then BHO is probably all you need). All i was asking was for a clarification, which i received from central coast, byt Mrtokes just had to go assumin, so i had to fix it. i can tell him right now, i smoke enough oil, to know my oil, sorry i dont spend time find all the nick names for my medication, i dont care

15. Sirsog, you need to do some searching...

Budder IS a form of BHO, its oil thats whipped which im pretty sure has already been said in this thread... and there are a few threads talkin about how making "budder" out of your BHO is BAD... it doesnt matter that your using ether or other shit, your oil can still be heated and whipped.

Anyway OP, nice pick-up, whats the cost for somthin like that

16. #16 full melt, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
    I use isopropyl alcohol as a solvent for my budder and isomerize it... The way it was originally made by budderman.

It's not just some silly nickname like dro or kush, it is a unique kind of hash...

Thanks dude. It ended up coming about 110$

17. you mean, ITS HASH OIL!!!!!! hash = kief = resin of the cannabis plant. hash oil = same substance dissolved and extracted from the plant to form an oil... seriously man assuming i dont know what some qwiso, BHO or hash oil is, is retarded go look at my pick up thread...... im going to sadly - rep whoever assumes something about me, cause, i just came to ask something, which was answered lol

18. #18 full melt, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
    You want to argue over semantics, bro?

19. Awesome thread - not awesome when ruined with arguing though!

Let's get back on track :)