My new Growbox

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kashii, Aug 19, 2012.

1. #1 kashii, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    edit- this is for lst grows probably should have specified lol,
    So me and my friend turned my nightstand into a growbox, i still need to seal a few minor leaks, paint over the hinge, and put a carbon filter on it. what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Really small, looks like you're going to have to keep the height down some way. Good luck though man!

3. im gonna be doing lst grows in it.

4. Looks cool to me. Make sure you top your plant or plants and possibly flower early so your plant won't stretch out of it.

5. i was also considering putting some chicken wire 5 inches or so from the lights and im gonna be getting a pot for it that is 14 inches long by i think 5 or 6 inches wide, so that i can stretch it strait across.

6. Is there anymore space under the floor of that cabinet where the planter is sitting? Im thinking maybe cut a couple circles out or something so you could gain a little more head room.

Im not sure about the chicken wire. If you use tie downs I think you could pull those shoots way down almost to the floor to get more space. Im just thinking the chicken wire may be permanent and hard to manipulate your plants in such a small space.