My New Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MarcG420, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Just a quick update.

So, the left plant is already not able to support some of the buds so I’m going to have get some bamboo sticks to stake them up. I guess it’s a good problem to have lol.

[​IMG]

Right plant
    [​IMG]

Left plant
    [​IMG]

My New Grow

• Like Like x 4
  2. Damn straight! Lots worse problems to have for sure. :)

Frosting up nicely too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, I’m very pleased with both but that right plant is flooring me. I’ve not had a plant with this level of trichome coverage this early and I’m very much looking forward to seeing what it’s going to look like when it’s all said and done.

I already tested it (“buds” were from a failed experiment with cloning in only water that I figured I might as not waste) and even at this early stage a joint rolled from the right plant was quite potent.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 3
  4. So I got my girls staked up now.

[​IMG]

Right [​IMG]
    Left[​IMG]

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good old bamboo. The fastest growing grass on the planet and it won't get a fly high! :D

They look like they're gonna need more stakes by the time they're done.

You're sprinkling icing sugar on them before you take the pics aren't you now. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looks like i am sprinkling them doesn’t it lol. I did anticipate them needing more stakes, I’ve got about 20 more lol.

The smell out of these 2 is already amazing. One is very fruity and the other much more earthy.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just a quick update. Everything is going well. The right plant has some canoeing of the upper leaves which is curious considering my temperatures have been great. I’m not overly concerned about it, but I lifted the light up slightly in case it was from it being too close.

[​IMG]

Right plant
    [​IMG]

Left plant
    [​IMG]

The left plant is really starting to catch up to the right plant’s crystal formation which is exciting!

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/My-New-Grow.1520187/

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Something went FUBAR when I tried to reply. lol

How many day/weeks from the flip to 12/12 are they?

Looking good and looking like they got a while to go yet so should get huge!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lol thought so. I flipped to 12/12 on the 20th of October. And I hope so lol

My New Grow

• Like Like x 2
  11. Looking great man. Nicely done!!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thanks! I’m pretty pleased by them so far.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for sharing! We are having Mars Hydro Giveaway event. You can share your best photos to our thread, the winner can get a free light!
    You can find more information on Mars Hydro Grow Family Thread started on page 1544, click here to get a fast access.
    Wish you have a good luck!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks

My New Grow

• Like Like x 3
  15. Some buds shots, didn’t catch it before lights on so sorry about the yellow.

Right plant
    [​IMG]

Left
    [​IMG]

The left plant is going to be a nice yielder I think
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Right plant looks to be more potent but will probably yield less
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My New Grow

• Like Like x 2
  16. Great! Now I'm thirsty for a Pepsi! Haa! Try using flash for some shots bro.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol I hear you I could go for a Pepsi too. These are with flash, I’ll try to get natural pics next time.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  18. Some better lights out pics as promised.
    [​IMG]

Left
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Right
    [​IMG][​IMG]

My New Grow

• Like Like x 3
  19. Awesome fukin colas dude! That's amazing!

• Like Like x 2