My new grow setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dylan93, Apr 21, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Get a black bucket. You're letting light in the root zone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. It's a auto should I wrap it on tape??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ^

4. I assumed you were going to go DWC? Isn't that the reason for the bucket and Flora series nutes? You can wrap the bucket with something but it's not that hard to find black ones. I did. I use 3.5 gallon because you get more headroom even though the res is smaller. I take care of them daily anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DWC soon! This will be the only soil grow.

• Like Like x 1

6. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. 5 gallons are over $15 for black but you could go that route as well. I think way better then taping the outside. Homedepot sells a 3 pack of 5 gallon black for $13.

8. [​IMG]

Thanks for the info. Ill order 4 today. I need a good write up on a 4 bucket setup please!!!

9. Also this auto is on week 4 I think.. it was a expertise that's still going so I'll keep her and like I said it's a sugar mama auto. Just gave it a 1/4 of everything in the fluragrow kit and also 1/4 calmag. That was mixed into a 5 gal bucket of ph 6.5 water. Kinda drenched her today as the soul was dry. Hope that was okay. But yeah I want to do a 4 bucket DWC SETUP! Need help!!!

10. This is what I've been looking for but my grow tent it 3x3x6 I can't grow 6 plants.. right?

11. No but you can bud 3 and have 3 vegging in an adjacent area. It's possible to do 4 in a 3x3. Just because the kit comes with 6 you don't have to start out running 6. I've ran as few as 3 buckets off of that pump at a time. You can run any number between 2-6. I just made a bunch of plugs for the air line splitter. Take a short 2 inch piece of tubing and put a screw in one side. When you're done with a bucket or want to disconnect one just pull the air line off the manifold and pop a plug in it's place. The air will divert to the remaining buckets. The ones that are left get more air.

12. [​IMG]

Going with these!! 4 plants at a time is possible in my 3x3x6 right?

13. I got the 6 inch lids to replace the tops.