My New Grow/Pet (Pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Mar 18, 2008.

1. [​IMG]</a><br/>

[​IMG]</a><br/>

Picked two of these fuckers up off of Amazon for like $7 a plant. They're a little beat up, but in surprisingly good condition for having endured a trip through USPS. I'm confident they'll recover.

I can't wait for these things to get bigger. Soon they'll be the guardians of my room when i'm away, defending my castle from insect intruders and the like.... Then, with any luck, they will become large enough to devour small children and perhaps my neighbor's loud dogs.

[​IMG]</a><br/>

2. hell yea, venus fly traps are the shit! having htem around a mj garden is always a + :smoking:

3. Dude I had one when i was 12 and i grew it from seed, they are fucking amazingly increadible plants, look in to other carnivorous plants on google they are so cool

-mark

4. Pets, eh? They need names if they wanna be pets.

5. whats that pic of the giant venus fly trap from, i know i've seen it somewhere in my past

6. Good thinking. theres two of them...but no cutesy fucking 'pair' names like 'bonnie and clyde', or 'penn and Teller' or some shit cause when one of them dies I will inevitably be left with a single plant with a gay name.
    Someone throw me some names, Ive never had to name a plant before :D

and neg, i just googled that shit. dunno where it came from.

7. Little Shop of Horrors. Cheesy little musical from the 80s funny not very scary, Stars Rick Moranis anf Steve Martin.

8. I always wanted one when I was a kid, but my mom would never let me get one. As for pets, until last year I had a hamster named fat fucker, I used to smoke and sit him on my chest and blow a bit at him, then he'd relax and just chill sitting on my chest, sometimes we'd share some grapes or apples. He lived to be about 4 years old, I was thinking about getting a new hamster but would a new one ever be as chill as my fat fucker?

9. Nice pets man... I've always wanted a couple of fly traps...

You beat me to it, lol... That was a good movie back in the day... "Feeeeeed me!"

10. Hahaha, I was going to buy a GRIP of those Venus Fly Traps and put them around my bud plants. They eat gnat's, right?

11. I ran across those the other day, when I was a kid I loved feeding those things. That would be good to set some of those up in my grow room.

Haha yeah "Feeeeeeed meeeee!"

12. damn right bro, they eat flys, bugs, gnats, mosquitos, all kinds of shit. they even eat ants ants. they have a sweet secretion that is inside the trap. when the plants hairs in the mouth are triggered by the lightest touch, they slam shut pretty quickly