My New Green Label Roor+Ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Funkmaster27, Dec 26, 2009.

1. #1 Funkmaster27, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    Hey Guys, so Just bought myself a new Roor Piece . Got it just a couple days ago...Quite a nice hit, really smooth. The Ashcatcher just completed it. What you guys think about it?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

***Sorry about the poor quality will update later***

2. Cool bong, I think you should upgrade the ashcatcher though imo.

3. Yeah I Could btw cant tell in the pic but it has a diffuser running along the bottom of that catcher as well.

4. Thats because its an "inline" ashcatcher.

5. why would he upgrade it??

6. Exactly what i was thinking, there is nothing wrong with that ash catcher, inlines are great!

7. Looks nice. Post up a milky.

8. I wish i had an inline for my bong, i just have a regular roor a/c. Nice setup btw!

9. ...The ashcatcher looks fine to me..

10. LOL don't listen to that guy bashin on the ashcatcher. Inlines are super nice, and that looks like it has a great splash guard on it. Great bong man props.

11. columbus ohio? where'd you get that?

12. Columbus is a great place to buy Glass, alot of people do not know this. There is like 4 real nice head shops on High street including and iladelph import house. I bought the bong at Puff N Stuff and the Catcher at the import house:)

Thanks for the all compliments...Will be adding better pics and milks soon.

13. nice i just got myself a green label as well..

enjoy

14. I like the setup, how much did it run you?

15. puff n stuff is the fucking shit! have you seen those shirts they have in the front? i wanna get a couple

16. yeah good setup man, how much that inline run ya? and better pics + milk!!

17. Bong was running 150 talked him down to 125....the catcher was labeled 90 i got it for 70 so 195.

18. That roor was for 150... and he sold it for 125.. thats really low. Are you sure its a legit .us?

19. either way, thats tight.. im digging the setup. and thats so funny.. we got a HS out here called puff n stuff lols. they got the bomb prices B!

20. Like I said Columbus is a Really Really good place to get Glass. Yes its legit...Its a German Roor btw, It came in a German Box. If you have not noticed with all the new high tech PHX, Halo, Zobz, HBG, Illadelph, non peculated bongs have went down alot in price (Also due to the economy to sell I believe) GO out and Get one! LOL

Plus got it little cheaper since I know the owner;)