My New Grav Labs Bong, Sick Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Hopkins, Jun 13, 2009.

1. #1 Hopkins, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Just picked this up today for $125. It is a Grav Labs 12 inch bong, GonG, and has ice pinches. Let me know what you think, and has anyone heard of them before?

Will update with higher quality pics tonight

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Better pics:
    DSC01153.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

This thing is awesome, super smooth hits, you cant even tell your inhaling smoke. The ice makes it so awesome and I got some Tasty Puff that makes it taste like blueberry

2. never heard of Grav Labs.

am I going nuts or am I not seeing ice-pinches?

You should get a closeup of the stemless part.

3. just uploaded better pics. the circular ring is the ice catcher

4. that looks paper thin...

5. yeah it does but give him some credit, it's better than a homemade or a grommet piece of shit bong

it's a pretty cool looking stemless

6. #6 TheStankyDanky, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Hey bro! Sick Piece We have the same one but i think ours is a little taller. Don't let anyone knock you for this piece, They hit very well and mine was only $80.00. For the people that don't know where GravLabs came from its the same people that made the Gravatron. I hope you enjoy your piece like we do ours.

Attached Files:

7. thanks for the replies, im happy with it. i probably should have gotten this one they had for 150 that had a diffused down stem, percolator, and ice catchers. oh well

8. Looks like a nice stemless.. throw an inline on that and you'll be set!

9. hell yeah thats sick piece.. i just got a 20 inch straight tube gravlabs...and am lovin it

10. actually i am picking up my grav labs bong in a week. its 19" tall and is a straight tube with a 5 arm tree perk and the glass is 9 mm thick. i cant find any pics so when i get it ill post some

11. :cool:
    Awesome Grav Labs piece! Those things are designed for efficiency & smooooothnessss.
    If I remember correctly, they used to design laboratory glass equipment. I just recently picked up a strait shooter (glass blunt) with built in glass screen, simply smooth it smokes!

Enjoy your piece, enjoy your night!
    peace

12. Had the exact same bong, with a black label.
    Picked it up for 80$.
    Sadly...it broke :(

13. I have THE same green and white label, but its a 16 inch, same U downstem and ice catcher idea, but i got a matching ash catcher that looks incredible, the 90 degree grav labs pheonix one

14. I don't like the label at all but looks nice

15. for $125 a 12" bong should be at least 5mm thick, that looks to be about 3. wouldn't go to that head shop again if I were you.

16. #17 ganjapolice, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Nice tube yo... i think I have one too... the base is broken now, but its still functional
    here it is brand new... "Gravlabs" is at the bottom on the base... which is now broken lol

[​IMG]

17. i got a steamroller by grav-labs, got the same bowl and everything, but i replaced it cause it milked way too harsh

18. I have the same piece in red label.

19. GravLabs is a great company. they are the ones behind the Helix.