My new glass. Double inline bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by curleypimp24, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Here is this new piece I just picked up in Boulder, CO while I was at a concert up there.

Came to 300 bucks, lookin to put an a/c on it soon.

[​IMG]

Whole thing

[​IMG]

Side view

[​IMG]

the inlines

[​IMG]

rippin it.

So thats the new piece. That is just my old ash catcher on there from a different pipe. I am lookin to get a new a/c for this no doubt. I don't know if I should keep with the trend here and get an inline a/c that matches these or just get a nice 6 or 8 arm tree a/c. Any opinions?

2. nice inlines. 1 inline makes all the difference so i could only imagine 2

3. dude, that's a sick bubbler. i like the milk shot :smoking::smoking: i'd say keep the trend and get an inline A/c. post links to ones you are interested in, of both types.

4. idk a triple inline might be a little overkill but it will look sick no matter what you put on it

5. damn dude you payed 300 for that i payed 275 for the bubbler in my default pic its not half as intricate....i get charged such whack prices up here for glass....i guess however for quality blown shit dont come cheap

6. that is sick. Looks way fragile not in glass quality. just the shape.

7. kind creations is good stuff

8. cool...i want an inline...i need tires first...damn you bald tires stopping me from getting higher.

9. Looks great, lovin it. Kind creations?

10. Ya it's a Kind Creations. I didn't realize it when I picked it up that they were a store in Ft. Collins themself. I live a good bit away but I think I may look into getting a matching inline a/c from them for it shipped here. I think it would be sick if i could get a matching one from them but without the flag/symbol on the front since there is already one on that front inline, maybe some kinda of design raised off the glass instead. Dunno how much that would run me, I'll have to contact them and look into it.