My new glass blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by cstekk, Aug 2, 2012.

1. My new glass blunt, cost me $30 at my LHS. The bowl is about 3 inches fully extended and can hold between 4 and 5 ground grams. I have it packed with about 2 grams in the picture and will update when I hit it.

Attached Files:

2. Smoked about half of it over a span of about 5 minutes before I put it out. Hits amazingly smooth, smoother than any dry pipe I've smoked out of before, wouldn't even touch another one of my dry pipes if this thing didn't take so much to fill.

3. Looks cool, man!

4. How many grams do you need to pack a regular sized bowl or whatever you want to call it? 2gs like you said?

5. [quote name='"ResinHits"']How many grams do you need to pack a regular sized bowl or whatever you want to call it? 2gs like you said?[/quote]

He said 4-5g fills it if that's what you mean.

6. Gotta pick one of those up. Stop destroying my lungs with rillos. although...i feel that I would miss rolling up and shit

7. Do those get really hot really fast

8. The very tip where the cherry burns gets pretty hot, but not unbearable to touch and only after a few hits with it cherried between

9. Freaking dope..i need one of these..hope it burns as good ass it looks.:smoke:

10. [quote name='"Bigghenn420"']Freaking dope..i need one of these..hope it burns as good ass it looks.:smoke:[/quote]

It's amazing it burns perfectly. Except if recommend having something to poke a hole through the middle of the bowl cuz it hits much smoother and easier.