My new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sourD17047, Sep 30, 2014.

1. So I met this girl in one of my classes, and from the first time I saw her I knew I had to have her. So I told her straight up how I felt and she told me that she felt the same way. Now we've been getting to know each other a little bit and were in the early stages of our relationship. My problem is, sometimes when we're talking or texting we have some really pointless conversations. I want to talk about more interesting/deeper things but I don't want to bring something up that's going to scare her away because I'm actually afraid I'll lose this one. Like we haven't talked about anything sexual, or even about what she wants in our relationship. I would love some advice that would just get her talking because I love listening to her even though she's kinda shy. I think it's cute. Thanks everyone

2. Does she avoid ur serious questions or are u waiting for her to engage in the serious Convo first. But regardless u said it is a new relationship she might not know how long it will last so she may not wanna put all her business out there and it back fires

3. Hit it an quit it, one of you's bound to anyway n seems like your already going to get hurt, your so hung up on her yet u haven't even really talked yet lol she's prob jus lookin for a fling/fukk buddy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I guess I may not be asking serious questions enough, she did tell me that she was nervous because she wanted me to like her and stuff. And she definitely feels something for me. I just want to know how should I progress the relationship, instead of us just talking about everyday pointless shit lol

5. #5 -Martyr, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Take a lesson from your past self and just say "look I know that you might be repressing some of the things you say or you might be worried that you'll say the wrong thing, but you don't have to be. We both clearly indicated to each other that we share a mutual interest in each other. Let's just be open and explore each other without the fear of judgment." And then depending on if you strike the right chord, you're either going to have better conversations, or she will mount you right there. In either case, you're welcome.

It's worth noting though, that if she does open up and the depth isn't there, you're just going to be running out the clock until boredom. If she shows no interest in broadening her horizons, it means you're either going to have to compromise on the size of your sky, or find a new woman who has and gives good brain.

6. Yea I feel u. Just maybe ask her questions that are more serious but I wouldn't be all up in her shit too early. And u said u Dont talk bout sex but that's good. A girl u would or could settle down wit u Dont wanna fuck her n a couple weeks even the first month. To me that would say she gives the pussy to easy n I Dont want nothing serious with someone that gives pussy easy.

And I think u will know what to say n his to handle it off the vibe u get. Its your girl so just let her know I are going to have her best interest at heart n she can talk to u. Shit like that