my new friend...

Discussion in 'General' started by dAy~tRiPpEr, Nov 15, 2001.

1. i just got a new electric toothbrush...

it's a state of the art, compact beauty and fits nicely into my pocket.

it's powered by 3 40watt AA batteries and has the pulling energy of 2 baby elephants.

i've christened him Harold, after my great grandfather who died leading his troops to battle in the Great War of 1914-18.

i first heard about this new electric toothbrush whilst scanning the pages of Toothworld. It's on page 56 at the bottom right (the code is 9804). Let me tell you a bit about it...

"The Fanto Electric Toothbrush comes with a two year guarentee. It's built from the new method designed by the Polish rocket scientist, Dave 'Big Man' Camp and is fire proof, water proof and has a depth range of 50 metres. The bristles are made from carbon fibres and contain ultra sensitive infra-red detectors, bleeping when the brushes run over any tartar or plaque acid. The head of the toothbrush revolves at 90 revolutions a second, making it the most effective toothbrush to date."

The electric toothbrush was first invented by Irish PE teacher, Hugh Janus in 1956, and his company, Janus&Co have continued to manufacture them since.

Seriously guys, it's really worth it. My teeth have never felt better and now for the first i can smile without people laughing and runnning away.

take ie easy folks...i certainly am.;)

2. im glad you like your new toothbrush dude. :)
    peace

3. yea, well no one can replace my steel wool on a stick!