My new free bong...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KarmaOneLove, Feb 13, 2009.

1. lol nice one! Wanna come over to my place... bring the bong with you.. and ill smoke you till you forget.. err uhh i mean hey

2. lol thanks for the offer im good though =) but damn i wish i could smoke to forget.

3. dude i feel like if you had short arms u would need 2 people to hit that fucker... nice

4. so i know this is an old post but i just thought id update...this bong shattered and i am real ill wit myself over it =(

5. Damn, that blows. How did that happen? Also, let's see a pic of that Jerome Baker glass!

6. The irony...

7. Really? You broke that thing within 14 days of owning it?

8. Haha, nice. Enjoy that. Can we get some pics of the Jerome Baker?

9. MILK SHOT THAT!
    that bong is super nice and u got for free? very nice lol
    pack that bowl and rip it like no other :bongin:

10. looks like you got some good karma :cool:

11. i actually had the bong for over a month but idk...it was a 2 piece bong and sometimes the glass would get stuck together to where you couldn't pull it apart. well it was in the bag and i set the bag against my counter top and it started to fall over so i caught it and as i caught it i heard something shatter...and well thats that. but it WAS fixable until my boyfriend got so fuckin ill about it that he threw it on the street below and just anniahlated it. but yeah...GREAT fuckin karma lol.