My New Free Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andrewk90, Feb 10, 2013.

1. So I was walking down the street here in Montreal, and just randomly found a bong lying next to the side walk!! :smoking: It was completely abandoned, so I didn't hesitate to take it (I DID NOT STEAL IT).

(Picture below)

Does anybody know what brand/model this is, and what might be the price range? It measures about 11 inches tall.

As you can see I didn't have time to clean it, but I surely will rinse it as hard as I can before using it!

Attached Files:

2. Awesome find lucky man.

3. Hahah thanks, I actually couldn't believe it for a while!

4. Shit bruh I'd say you have some good ass luck cuz. Have you smoked out of it yet? I would definitely clean that shit before doe haha just in case. Bruh tell me if that shit smokes doe it looks like it'll ripp.

5. I found it a few hours ago, I didn't wanted to use it before cleaning it, hahah you never know what happened to this bong... But I'll surely keep you up to date when I try it!

6. Either you found someone's stash place. Or they ditched it because of cops.

7. Haha awesome find man. The same exact thing happened to me and my friend, we found someones bong stashed in high school so we just took it lol. It wasn't as cool as this one though!

8. I'd be very surprised if someone's stash place was in the middle of the street hahah... I had to make a truck stop so he doesn't run over it :smoke:

9. I'm going to guess somebody ditched it there for some sort of reason.

Either way, lucky-ass find dude! Make sure to get a shot of it when it's clean, and maybe a milk vid.

Is it acrylic or glass? Looks kind of thin to be glass, and I've seen acrylic bongs with that style at my LHS.

10. Nice! Enjoy ;)

11. #11 nyhnqxam24, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    good luck! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Looks like an acrylic tube with 5+ seconds of drag and a metal/rubber stopper downstem/joint system.

13. I'm not the bong expert, but I think it's acrylic

14. It is definitely acrylic.

15. What is a joint system?

16. Wtf lol, nice story that's epic.

17. Man that looks Janky i would of tossed it also. Good find for you though

18. He just means the way the downstem and bowl and everything fit together, it's all rubber gromets and stuff.

19. you dont know where that bong has been dude

20. Definitely a sweet find dude.