my new/first glass bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by savagetoka, May 30, 2010.

1. its pretty sweet, i got it for my birthday and it rips soo good! it needs a screen though, last night we smoked and alot of the weed went into the water. can i drain the water and save the weed? comment on the pics. i payed 27.99 for this hand blown beauty. :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. #2 cloud n9ne, May 30, 2010
    Last edited: May 30, 2010
    Hell yeah dude that's mad nice, I'd be happy with that for less than $30. I like the shape/colour of it, you have good taste man:D
    How's it hit? :p

3. Its fucking nice! For some reason its not milking when we smoke it.

4. You being sure to hold you finger on the carb to make sure no new air is entering? :bongin:

5. there is no carb on that. i dont think so anyway. looks like a slider.
    if its not milking try holdling the slider down a little bit while youre hitting it
    that what youll make sure you have a good seal and less air

6. Look at the first picture right above the "slider"... I swear i see a carb!:smoking: Or am i just REALLY high?

7. #7 Jihuji, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    It's definitely weird that it isn't milking for you guys though. You and your friends have all milked other bongs in the past, right? Maybe there's some air sneaking in by the slide. That's happened to me before, especially with ghetto bongs, and it's pretty much impossible to milk it if it isn't airtight. There are little rubber pieces that you can put on the slide to make it airtight. I think one of my friends even uses a rubber band for this. It could help a lot.

Not sure about that man, the picture quality isn't quite good enough for me to make it out exactly.

8. Thats a glass bong but its not Glass On Glass. You need to put a rubber grommet on the slide because new air is entering

9. We've milked bongs before, and there isnt a carb . The stem feels stuck to the bong.How sk i take mit out?

10. So, any ideas of what i can do and whats wrong with it?

11. Probably because it's a vase with a hole drilled in it lol.

12. lol ^

13. Its not. And that didnt help at all.