Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new/first bong!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Geebee, May 4, 2011.

1. IMG...Not PIC...

2. Ah I remember my first bong, still have it! Your first duty is to smoke a couple of bowls and then name it! My first bong was called the Babango... "Shall we have a bish on the Babango?"

3. Havent Named it yet

4. Can I umm have it please

5. Looks pretty badass, would've opted for glass though.

6. Looks like my first bong that I bought a month ago too... It's my love what can I say :)

7. I think it's tight, except it's not clear so you cant see yourself milk it. That's the best part about hitting a bong imo. :(

8. Looks legit...

9. good thing for ya is you don't have to worry about breaking it on account is not glass. have fun

10. That's a bong alright.

11. Nice bong! I remember i had a mini bong for a first one. I broke it by dropping my bag on accident when coming over to my girlfriends house, everyone heard it and asked what it was, i was too high to remember what my excuse was but they all bought it.