Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my new favorite blunt blend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drewzilla, Jun 11, 2009.

1. just mixed up 2 parts durban poison with 1 part each of strawberry and super silver haze's, i'm in heaven now. just twisted up a peener to sample and my god it's an amazing smoke.

a few pics for you guys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a little peener i rolled

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. its just not fair

3. I'm sure that blend took you to the moon, nice blunt rollin skills! What kinda blunt did you use?

4. a dutch palma

normally i would use a swisher for a peener, but i dropped my last swisher shortly after taking the first pic, and the dutch was within reach haha.

5. whats the difference in rolling on the outer leaf after? i usually just split my dutches down the middle and roll em up. Always a good smoke.

6. personal choice i guess, i like leafing because i don't use all of the paper

7. That grinded up herb looks delicious!!!

8. I bet that tastes orgasmic to a connoisseur of herbs. Durban Poison is one of my favorite tasting strains. I bet it would taste delicious with strawberry and super silver haze.