My new face

Discussion in 'General' started by Evil3lf, May 23, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

I went into a local piercing/tattoo parlor and had these three done today. I go back Monday to get a tattoo done.

2. I especially like the bridge one

3. Thanks man. I was going to get a vertical bridge one, but they didn't have the jewelry so I got horizontal instead.

4. fucking ouch. those two on the nose. screw that. i'm glad you like them but not my idea of cool.

5. Honestly, the one that hurt the worst was the labret (lip).

6. Sweet man I love the bridge of your nose done that rules!I am planing on geting the industrial barbell through the top of my ear when I get my License back

[​IMG]

7. That'd be awesome!

8. dude, I LOVE THEM!!! awsome you got them all done in one day, most of cost a pretty penny.... I have the industrial in my right ear and adore it, I also really want a conch piercing in my left ear and start stretching to have 4 guage plugs. hahaha, the list keeps growing and I can't do any of them cause I don't have the money...
    :(

9. Very cool. You should try out the spike for the one in your lip. Those are so hot. Make sure to post your tattoos. I have 4 and I love them. It is so addictive. I'd like to get a tiny pink diamond nose ring at some point.

10. lol too bad u payed for them, lol my friend just started piercing shit for fun lol he's pierced my buddys eye brow nipples and is gunna do his lip he did my cardilage his hardilage his ear and 1 nipples a couple years back he did 1 nipple and fucked up now its split lol but hes good now hes buying clamps and a whole bunch of professional shit lol

11. I have an industrial. Hardly hurt at all and I love it.

12. The shop I got them done at had a special for 18th birthday, buy the jewelry and up to 3 are done free.

13. nice, i am gonna get my eyebrow pierced

14. please don't send me to hell.

15. Dude, That is a SICK tattoo. I'm going to have to show this to my husband when he gets home from work. Very nice selection!

16. yes that is fuckin sweet man, this is the tattoo im gonna get...

[​IMG]

17. I have such a piercing fetish! See when it comes to piercing with me I think there's hardly a part of me I wish was not pierced, if I had the money man I could only image, Its just something about piercing that gest me all happy inside the more the merrier. I just got a good job to that allows piercing so my dream might start to come into reality. Now I just need to get my license back and get the courage to do some of them especially numbers 9,6,7 and number 11 defiantly going to take some balls on my own be hath to actually get it done!

Parts I would like to be done some day
    1.\t Industrial in right ear
    2.\tIndustrial in Left ear
    3.\tGagged in right ear
    4.\tGagged in left ear
    5.\tBar bell in right eye brow x2(double barbells)
    6.\tLeft nipple Bar bells
    7.\tRight nipple Bar bells
    8.\tMaybe the bridged of my nose thanks to how baddass evil3lf's looked
    9.\tMaybe a Barbell somewhere around the back of my neck? I have seen it done once on this chick who use to work in the mall All I can say is a quote from Jay and Silent Bob “Dude I filled the cup”
    10.\t Tongue Glow In the dark bar bell think it would be cool to play with it in the dark
    11.\t Barbell through my head (No not the one that rest on my shoulders!

^Can only dream :rolleyes:

18. For anyone interested in piercing (or body mods in general) I suggest you go take a look at www.BMEZine.com (If you haven't already.).

In case anyone wants to know anything about the signifigance of the tattoo it is a recreation (with some modifications) of H.R. Giger's Necronomicon Volume 1 (cover). The Necronomicon has been referenced as the "Anti-Bible" by many people. Do a google search, it's at least a good read to find out about.

19. I'll help you with some courage by telling you that the nipples aren't as bad as you might think. I got mine pierced almost a year ago, didn't hurt at all. Good luck !!!