My New Essential VAAAPP Concentrate Piece (W/ Rips & Review)

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by CaliKushSmoker, May 13, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uK8nByBlk0]YouTube - Essential VAAAPP Rips & Review[/ame]

2. Was that you? I couldn't make it through 10 seconds... Guess I'm not "OG" enough.

3. Looks pretty cool, but, you're white. I'll leave it at that.

4. Haha man people are so judgemental..

That piece looks interesting. Why is the vapor so harsh?

5. holy shit your highhhhh as a kite! :smoke:

6. If you heat it up long enough might be harsh from the heat, otherwise its from high amount of thc in your lungs at once, grabs yours lungs and you cough, but its a good cough

7. Exactly. I was just warning people not to overtorch it cus then it will give you a bad cough. But the THC cough is quite pleasant after it subsides.......BECAUSE THEN YOUR BAKED

8. Oh... It's my boy "Elevated" .......................................................................................................... *Shoots self in head*

9. What's with all the hate?? Does no one understand the satire in all of this (the jp comments, wearing sun glasses indoors, ect.)

10. A lot of people act like that. So no, I didn't understand the satire at all.

11. cmon guys

show love before judgement

mary j is for bringing ppl together

12. #12 xsploit, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    I got it, especially when you said fuck toro and yes bro, sov all day long,ooohhhh yeaaaahhhh mmhm mhmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmhm, you know how we do

He's simply parodying this fucking huge douche jew back
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFIojaHio0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFIojaHio0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

13. ^^big ups for posting the vid hahah. it's pure comedy

14. still getting hate from this....hilarious

15. #15 xsploit, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    because some people dunno how too take a joke, from an even bigger joke.

16. #16 KGann, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, that's what it is.

I understand the joke, but I still couldn't make it through a review like that, humorous or not. Not trying to be a dick, but this cat saying our problem is "we can't take a joke" merits a reply.

17. #17 xsploit, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Sometimes people must learn how not to take everything so super serial. Its the fucking internet after all.

mmmhhhm mmmmmmmmmmhm

18. #18 KGann, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree. Some people need to learn that it's not their job to infer the reading and understanding capabilities of others on the Internet.

It's a joke. I get it. I don't like it, but I don't have to. Now just like all intreweb disputes should resolve, we agree to disagree. :)