MY NEW EHLE *pics* got FREE STUFF

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BudMan727, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Nice bong man, made me decide to order a new EHLE :). +rep for the Cypress Hill

2. You definitely gotta get a Ehle diffy for that, they're the only diffys that I think compare to RooR's.

3. working on it lol but i just bought a vape, a handblown spoon, and a QP of that florida crippy. i got new diffuser beads to they look just like the ones roor makes. pics soon. but a diffy is my next purchase.

4. "i think we all know this site :) "

can you PM me the site you bought from?

5. Sick piece man. I've been looking into picking up a EHLE for a while now.

Happy toking!

6. heres some trippy new milk for you guys

[ame=http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/jonque1020/?action=view&current=M4V00761.flv][​IMG][/ame]

PM sent.

7. ^^^woah, that's a funky vid. what kind of diffy beads are those?

8. Hello. I bought my EHlE 250ml at the same time of this poster.
    Since then I have bought a El Hefe $100 tall slide and another 250ml EHLE that I recieved in 6 days.
    I love this gong..it is perfect. It smashes my WS* Messiahs Illusion Ice.

Thing is I also ordered a G-Spot diffy to go with my 250ml EHLE.
    It was listed at EDIT as having a sealed bottom with pierced holes.
    Though the one I recieved has a open bottom with 6 holes pierced on the downtube.
    Does anyone know if it is supposed to be open or closed?
    Also, buy the small EHLE cone bowl...its the best bowl I own and it only cost $9...just make sure to get the small glass screens...

9. gspot diffys come with open bottoms on 18mm and closed for the 14.5mm.

atleast thats what ive gathered from the 7 diffy's ive boughten.

gotta say though the roor.de diffy's are worth the extra cash if you got it.

10. Cool stuff here! i am learning so fast... I will be going to bimmerfest this next week and doing some hands on training. :D

11. Thats the odd thing. The first diffuser they sent me was a 10.5cm, 18.8 g-spot.
    It was sealed at the bottom.
    They sent me a 10.5cm 14.4 after that ( the correct size) and the bottom of the 14.4 was NOT sealed.
    It would have been cheaper to poke 6 holes in my original downstem in my opinion..
    If anyone here actually has a small g-spot 14.4 diffy then please let me know if it is sealed or not.
    Im trying to not be a pain in the ass to EDIT.

12. #52 kanibal rabbit, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    heres both of the gspot diffy's I have from edit.

ive never come across an open ended 14mm. id prefer it over the closed end.

they are either using it only on the shorter 14mm. or they let the blower decide, but thats unlikely

Attached Files:

13. Ahh ok, see your short 18.8 is open...my 10.5cm 18.8 is closed.
    My 10.5cm 14.4 is open...im not complaining.
    It gently purrs now instead of gurggling and splashing.
    It just had me curious.
    Its deffinitly a keeper though. Ill grab a matching EHLE diffy on my next order and give this one to my father.

Ill take pictures of my 2 diffusers along with a made in china diffy i got at a local headshop for $10.
    thanks for the pictures..they have to bealed/not sealed for a reason...must be a length issue.

14. Mind pming the website as well. I'm looking to gran an EHLE soon =)

15. heres osme milk, me fucking around in my car this morning, 12"s pumpin. [ame=http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/jonque1020/?action=view&current=M4V00764.flv][​IMG][/ame]

some small glass beads i got from a craft store.

16. That was one EHLE of a dance....*rimshot :bongin:

17. Here are my diffusers..
    I'm not to sure what to think of the smaller ehle diffy...it does the trick and i do notice the improvement, highly.
    this is definitely[​IMG] a way better bong if you get a diffy.

18. #58 rookie, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    I guess they blocked the size... I just noticed the diffy on the right says 10.cm...its 10.5cm too.

19. If im not mistaken, the first video im hearing Notorious BIG. if im right, i respect you

20. Just ordered mine today. Listing says it is 300g, which should be $11.45 for shipping...but I was charged $13.13 so I emailed to see if I could get that stuff ironed out.

The stock says "Usually Dispatched in 2-4 weeks", hope I don't have to wait that long. =(