MY NEW EHLE *pics* got FREE STUFF

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BudMan727, Apr 2, 2009.

1. i had the same one a little while back, i loved it

butttt i sold it to get a bigger 500ml EHLE :D

2. Wow, what a coincidence. I've been looking at this bong for about 2 weeks now on grasscity.com just saving up money to order it. By far the best for the money on that site. I have been googling and youtubing for videos of people hitting it and reviews on it, and I go nothing. And then I see your sig. Nice bong man.

3. That looks like a great tool for your toking abilities haha.:rolleyes:

I agree with your statement to why buy a weed star when you can get a nice EHLE. :smoke:

4. just in update i havnt got a diffuser yet so i decided to throw some diffuser marbles in there, i will throw some pics and a vid up in a lil bit need to pick up some ISO first lol bong and marbles are dirty.

5. as promised

[ame=http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/jonque1020/?action=view&current=M4V00703.flv][​IMG][/ame]
    diffuser beads
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    one of the things i love about this EHLE is the solid thick base
    [​IMG]

6. Nice tube man looks like it hits you hard. The color of the beads adds a nice touch as well.

7. I like the teamwork rip there nice tube

8. #28 -Blazed-, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    damn dude i have one just like that but noname brand. those are awesome and they clear so fast.. mmm damn tho i like that logo.

those beads are fuckin dope too

9. are those actually diffy beads or just cheap marbles?

10. yeah and they add some weight for a good sturdy balance
    well the only people i know who sell real diffy beads is roor and they are like 15 bucks, i had these small round blue marbles in a vase on my counter, they work perfect. obviously they are small because they had to get past the icecatch.

11. here this one is for dougy boy [ame=http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/jonque1020/?action=view&current=M4V00709.flv][​IMG][/ame]

12. awww for me? you're so sweet budsky.

13. Someone suggested an ehle in my thread...alot suggested no name blown locally at the headshop but they are wayyyy more expensive than these ehles. I was amazed when I saw the price of these things for the quality. Definite purchase for me if I do get a bong.

14. I have a EHLE 250ml. It is the bong I use everyday.
    I just ordered a another oe for my dad for his birthday.
    A diffuser is a must with this bong. I loved it before but it is wayyy much more efficient with a diffy.
    Anyone know a good spot to pick-up some custom 14mm bowls?

15. Very nice EHLE I think I probably am gonna get this one too, which diffuser should I get?

16. wtf why wouldnt they just send you papers...

17. Nice.......

18. well i emailed them and asked them to throw in the cigg tubes for free, and as far as the free pipe i didnt even know it was in the box until like 2 days later haha. i guess they give returning customers more free shit?

19. damn nice pick up man! EHLE makes great tubes. and EDIT usually is very good with their customer service, always sending freebies if they make a mistake or anything like that.

Great milks too. As to the whole "real diffy beads" or what, it doesn't matter if they are the RooR beads or the beads you find in your vase around the house.. as long as they are about the same size they function the same :smoking: