Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new dealer is kind of sketchy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Foo20, Mar 6, 2012.

1. If you have someone with you, he should have someone with him. Plenty of dealers roll around with a friends where im from.

2. lol we all learn our lessons someday. Whether its with a .6 short bag, handcuffs on..or a gun to the face...trust in this game opens so many doors. :D

3. Yo I get my weed sketch as fuck.. I dont even look at it first.. Thats all I have right now. Though I never get ripped off and its always good bud..

4. Maybe he's dealing so he can get rid of the van and buy a new car lol

5. if ya dont trust him dont buy anything more than a half dude. If he keeps giving u sick prices then who cares :D

6. Are you wanting them bagged individually? If not I would advise against this - in Texas if you are caught with, say a quarter, but it's in two bags or more and not just one (or you have a package of zip lock bags with you) it's automatically intent to distribute.

If you have a scale then WEIGH them at home on your own time. If he keeps ripping you off and you don't feel comfortable calling him out on it (like saying, "hey man, the last couple of bags were a little light" not "hey you fucking douche you ripped me off!"), then get a different guy.

Sometimes you just have to see if the pros outweigh the cons. If you don't have any other options (or everyone else's shit sucks) then you just have to suck it up.

$25 and 40 for a g is absolutely ridiculous too.

7. I get your point but ONLY after 2-3 purchases imo or else you are a fool, who cares if he gets mad when its your money, just like at a restaurant or store you can see what you pay for with YOUR money.

And even then anything over an ounce should be scaled. Black market doesn't mean you can't put your foot down.

8. No it doesnt but at the same time dealers deserve respect until they give you a reason not too. They are risking their freedom just to bring you your petty little sack. I dont get my halves and ounces and such scaled out every time, it must really suck to be the kids/people that always constantly fret about getting ripped off. Thats hardly ever in my mind.

9. No, just no. You are a scum dealer as painfully obvious from your 3 pages of defense here. Fact is in an illegal profession there is no backup, no records or legal files, so I will never trust a dealer first, they EARN that trust and even then 100s of dollars worth is a required weighing. If you have a problem continue ripping off teenagers but most people won't fall for it.

Risking freedom to bring me a sack? I go to them and they risk freedom for money, not for me you tool.

10. Lol whatever, your ass would not be buying from me thats all there is to that one. I used to sell to people 2 times my age man I know how it goes. I dont have time to deal with the bullshit of ripping people off I dont have a need to at all lmao. In a drug dealer/smoker relationship You need me I dont need you. Thats the bottom line. If you dont want to operate how I operate then find it somewhere else thats my motto :wave:

11. I've never known dealers to get pissed at you for weighting the bud. Usually the dealers I have offer to weight it and are really nice about it. Maybe he was in a rush?

12. Doesn't sound like too bad of a dealer in my opinion man.
    My first solid connect always rolled with his boys and had a penchant for being late but his prices were fair and his bud was alright so I dealt with it because it's not a cakewalk to just go out and find a trustworthy person to do this kinda business with.

13. Technically, you need eachother otherwise how are you gonna be making $? Dealers can all be different, my ex dealer weighed stuff right in front of me and he always had people over that looked like they jus got outta jail, but they were all cool. Took my fiance over there and he didn't care, we all smoked, bullshitted, shot some targets etc. My new guy, I've smoked with him and his brother, met his dad, grandma, mom etc extremely nice people, hell even helped me move into my new place.

Then you got the dealers who don't bring scales with them and get pissy when you weigh stuff out or impatient. The way I see it, my money is going to you, if you wanna get all pissy and impatient do it I don't care, I'm giving you my cash that I made with my job, so you can sit there for 5 minutes and shut the fuck up while I weigh it out. Hell I've weighed ounces in a car before, didn't take more than 2 minutes. Was EASY. Imo fuck dealers who are afraid of scales and crap. // End rant

14. Lol. You don't get jacked buying quarters. You get jacked selling. Hence him bringing a friend. YOU probably sketched him out to begin with seeing as you were a random to begin with. Believe me, dealers are (or I was, and all dealers should be) WAY more paranoid than somebody buying eighths.
    He's not sketchy he's a businessman. Take it from someone who's been there, scaling shit in a car is straight up retarded. A scale is an auto-felony, and the more time you sit there after you obviously got in his van (most likely in a sketchy way) with your friend, the greater the chance that you get caught. Go weigh it at home and just meet up later if there's an issue (scales do fuck up, guys. I've had several go off by .3-1g on larger quantities and people tell you.. you just meet up, double check with another scale, and apologize if it turns out you were at fault. Buy a new scale, nbd.) If your friend referred him he's obviously not had a bad experience with the guy

Edit: As far as being 10-15 minutes late, you've gotta be kidding if you're worried about that. He's selling weed.. you don't think he's high and losing track of time a little bit? :smoke:

15. Sounds like most dealers, it's not sketchy (as far as dealers go anyway).

16. He's probably pissed because he's been on point so far, there's really no need to weigh it in front of them if you establish that.

17. 10-15 min late really isn't that big of a deal, he's with people because he probably has friends and just cruises around blazing while waiting for calls (which is boring as fuck unless you're chilling with people). The individual grams was probably because he grams out his shit before going out (which is pretty sketchy for him granted, but makes managing weed a lot easier and avoids having to scale shit out in a car) and was just too lazy to put it all in a bigger bag.

I think you're looking to hard into things, and as others have said, if he's been accurate up until now, there's really no need to weight out every bag you get every time.

18. The only thing that makes no sense is the bagging?
    Otherwise it seems like you're the one that makes it awkward...
    Generally dealers wouldnt want you to weigh your bud when they are around, kinda like a slap to the face.
    Even if the weight was off, what are you going to do?
    "I gave you good weed, good prices, and you have the nerve to trip about .2? Fuck off"

19. Wtf u thought dealers are like sawl from pineapple express?

20. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']Wtf u thought dealers are like sawl from pineapple express?[/quote]

Saul*