Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new dealer is kind of sketchy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Foo20, Mar 6, 2012.

1. damn if hes getting a quarter for 40? i wouldnt even weigh that shit out lol. if he got 2 grams he got his money worth

2. he bags them seperalty so you dont get a bulk discount. shitty way to do biz. and if u mean $40 a gram id def stop buyin off him. $25 is still a lil steep

3. [quote name='"Orioles 420"']All deals are "sketchy" regardless..
    Especially if you make it awkward.

But in your case, it sounds more awkward than sketch.

Just put on some Chronic by Dre and kick it.[/quote]

You totally jacked my avatar pic

4. He bought a quarter. I doubt he paid $280 for 7 little bags.

5. #25 Rainy Daze, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    thats not what i meant u totally missed my point.

i said $40 is way too expensive to pay for a gram if thats too hard to understand it prolly cus yur from kentucky

6. #26 lazytoker, Mar 6, 2012
    I haven't seen anybody sell anything less than an ounce in 10 years. Must be a wannabee dealer.

(I'm just kidding and acting like a jackass.... although I really haven't seen anything less than an ounce in 1o years =P)

yalls prices are always just like WTF!@1@1 I would die if I had to pay that much..... Luckily people pay me.

if I were you I would find your current dealers dealer..... because that dude sounds pretty low on the echelon

7. This is normal. Dealers usually ride around with someone else just to be safe...the job doesnt really guarantee safety. As for bagging each gram individually, he is probably just a nickel and dime kinda dealer. When you ordered your quarter, he already had his ish bagged up. Its common for small time dealers who don't deal in big weight. As for matching a bowl...I wouldn't reccomend that. If you don't feel comfortable around him, and vice versa I would trust my gut. There is no need to smoke with him, just keep it strickly business. If you do insist in smoking or matching something with him, do not match a bowl. It can be insulting or a waste of time depending on your dealers personality ( since your pretty much offering to smoke up only .3-.4 depending on bowl size). Offer to match a Joint...or the more universal Blunt which most people smoke....most importantly just remember rule #1 when it comes to dealer/customer relationships.

Rule#1: You are not friends....you just share a common interest. Don't get comfortable.

8. My friend (who does not smoke) got into a cab after leaving my house once. The cab driver told him he had to make a quick stop at his dealers house and drove straight up to the place where the guy lived and bought weed. Just shows you some people are really sketchy.. kinda reckless, hopefully it's not your problem.

9. i seriously hate when ppl wanted to weigh shit out. I told either either trust it or dont hit me up cause I dont got time for that. Hes just rollin with his boy haha just buy your weed and let him be on his way. And I wouldnt offer to smoke if he doesnt act cool to you he just wants your money and for you to leave lol.

10. Exactly, my mids guy doesn't even know how to use a bong

11. I disagree with this 1000%. I pay you MY money for YOUR product. Yet, its not that simple. I paid for a CERTAIN AMOUNT of that product, therefore its only logic that I verify that amount......common sense is a stoners best friend man.

12. No dude, not being sketchy is a stoners best friend. Im always on point, either you trust it or you buy from someone else. I dont want people sitting all around taking forever with scales and shit. Hotboy. I just wanna be on my way.

When I did that all my customers knew anyway, cause I only did smaller stuff for people that I was actually cool with. But you gotta start somewhere, and when I started and people tried to say that I wanna see it on a scale shit Id say too bad lol its just too sketchy. Get the illegal act over with and hurry out of the area

IF were in a house I got no problem lettin you see it, but on the road you gotta hit that lick and bounce! lol

13. I can understand your logic...but lets apply that concept all around. I buy an 1/8 of dank from you for $60. I was on my way to the strip club, therefore all I have is $100 all in single dollar bills. I TELL you that I am handing over 60 1$ bills.....are you going to take your time and VERIFY that all 60 $1 bills are there by counting...or are you going to drive away without counting the money?

At the end of the day...Weed = Money. So if you take your time to count the 60 bills I just handed over to you, I would like the time to weigh the weed.

14. #34 Plex1, Mar 6, 2012

Honestly as long as theres been three or so positive transactions in the past im not counting it lol im a trusting person, and normally im never worried about anyone I use to sell to trying to beat me. And if you knew me and how I work you wouldnt even wanna bring your scale either youd be like fuck it dont even gotta worry about it this guy hooks me up.

See the thing I hate is getting ripped off. I smoke for free you know what Im saying, so when I have to buy weed i THOUROUGLY despise it.

When I get .8 instead of a gram, or whatever, it's like god damn man. I mean I get why people do it, it's just that in my mind, it's like the more straight you are the more they come back. Matter of fact they come back, every time. So I'd rather retain constant business than come up one time and loose a customer forever. Cause people dont just stop buying weed.

Sorry for the rant im blazed lol

oh yeah and i also hate getting paid in ones lol but money is money

but no coins though if someone tells me theyre bringin coins i just tell them forget it ill just take the cash as long as its not more than 5 dollars lol

15. Unless marijuana is legal where you live, and you purchase it over the counter from an actual dispensary then you've got a problem. It doesn't matter which side of the transaction you are on, something illegal is taking place. There are two VERY valuable things within this transaction. Both money and drugs have enough value for someone to feel that committing a violent crime is worth it for the reward......trust can get you hurt,robbed etc. I speak only from experience. A friendly/trusting dealer isn't always the safest dealer...same applies for the customer.

I can understand there are some exceptions though.

16. Man i didnt just bust licks to anyone I knew who i was dealing with and they know who they were dealing with. And plus I can count 60 ones way faster then it takes to level a scale in a car with hadly any actual flat surfaces, and if its not level/zzeroed its all out of wack

I dont even deal with it though really i just pass it out and let other people do the work and bring it back, youll probably crap your pants over that if you wanna weigh out an eigth haha. I never got screwed over except once, and the person paid the money back eventually. and that was like 2 years ago

17. I understand not wanting someone to weigh it out if your in a car or something, but if your in a legit location like an apartment/house weighing it out should be standard IMO.

18. Of course. lol if im saying no you cant see it in a place like that and you better not buy from me/them lol

19. He's slanging dime bags.

20. The way I see it, If your buying on the road then fuck scaling it, it should be a quick deal and then smash outta there, scale it once you get home, if your .1 or .2 short then say fuck it and charge it to the game, If it happens more then once or twice then find a new dealer, now lets say your .5 off or something then thats when you go handle your shit :devious:

Oh and I never let people eyeball anything either