My New Crazy Ass Bubbler !!! pics included!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Rips2daskull, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Hey what's up grasscity peeps just picked up this bubbler from a friend , who need some cash paid 80 for it. It's glass on glass bunch diffuser and custom slide out piece . He also threw in this protect bag called vatra. Just got done ripping the shit out this hits like a champ . Nice peice add to my collection. Let me know what u think if I got good deal or not I attached couple pics cheerssss :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. dude is that second chamber just an inline perc turned sideways? that is to say, are there slits going most the way down that vertical green tube? i personally wouldn't buy that piece and i think you could've argued a slightly better deal out of him, but it's up to you to decide if it's worth it.

3. I think its dope for 80 bucks.

4. that vertical downstem....

5. is there something wrong with it? u sound like it is??

6. not sure the perc on the bottom has little holes all in the bottom, why wouldnt u buy it?

7. because the vertical downstem right before the mouthpiece has like 6 big ass holes, and who ever made it looks like a amateur because of the way they made the holes, there is no way that thing functions fully, it prob fires one hole...

I personally wouldn't have spent 80 on that.

8. I agree with the other posts. It doesn't look like it's very functional at all.

But hey man if you're happy that's all that matters.

9. Lets see a milk! That would show how it works! :)

10. Regardless of whether or not you like the piece, 80$ for the bubbler, another bowl and the bag is a good deal.

11. Thats why I use blunts, not like you can really argue that it isnt a good simple design

12. No but I can argue that they taste like ass and the tobacco is horrible for you. Also if a persson could roll it too tightly resulting in a less the pleasurable experience

We can argue about anything you'd like I'm a good arguer :wave: :laughing:

13. Its whatever, no time to debate, have fun w your new pipe

14. lol im laughing at people that stay its not functional this shit hits like crazy so milkly and can really taste my bud

15. I am learning to blow glass. I can tell you right now from what I've learned that its not functional. There is a reason you don't see company's make inlines that are vertical. Due to gravity only the first 2 slits are really going to function and do their job. I do feel like you got a good deal on it though. Its probably worth like $110. Definitely a apprentice science project though. Its unique.

16. man i need take a vidoe all i got a is a shit phone , this shit milks like crazy both perc ares working

17. I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm saying 2 out of however many slits are what's gonna fire and work properly.

18. aw dam is that right?? why is that bro

19. I explained its due to gravity and pull. Why do you think you don't see company's making these mass produced. They work just not well enough to market. I still think you got a deal and its unique just if you wanted function this would get a ..... no out of 5.

20. Well I will say that I like the overall design and I like the clear with green percs! If its working for you and you are happy with it then all other debate doesn't matter a whole lot. Would it have better diffusion if it had smaller holes encircling the base of that downstem rather than a line of them vertically? Most likely.
    Just take it as knowledge gained for future purchases.
    Enjoy it man :)
    You should get a friend with a better phone to help you make a milk vid though. Especially of the smoke as it starts to come through that downstem. It would be interesting to see what it does.