Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My New Cobalt Bubbler w/ Nug Jug *PIC*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4evafaded, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Newest Update is on post #25 :smoke:

Picked this piece up from J's Paradise in Santa Ana, Ca a little while back and thought you guys would appresicate the artwork. Only paid $60 for it. Ill have a few more pics of the rest of my glass later. This thing milks up like a champ and always gets the job done. It has a flower beaded into the bottom spike which you cant really see in this pic, Ill be sure to add more soon. Let me know what you guys think.
    [​IMG]
    -1love :bongin:

2. Nice dude.As I've always said bubblers and nug jars go together like peanut butter and jelly.Good pickup dude.

3. Thanks brotha, its possibly the best combo since fried chicken and a 40

4. cobalt glass is sick man. Take that to da domepeice!:bongin:

5. Sweet, i need a bubbler.:(

6. thanks bro, i love the rich blue color of the glass... its a nice change from the clear
    go get one! :p

7. whats that cork looking thing? is that a huge carb?

8. :D:D:DIt's for storing nugs:D:D:D

9. i think the cork is the lid to the nug jug...i think.

edit - buzzard beat me to it hah.

10. i jsut bought a cobalt bubbler too! like a couple weeks ago. thats a nice one man enjoy it!

11. exactamundo! buzzard knows whats up +rep :cool:

anywho, here are two photos i just snaped w/ my p.o.s. camera phone which saved the images in the shittiest resolution :mad:.

p.s. the strain in the nug jug tonight is "lemon haze" :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Wait is the nug jar attached to the bubbler because if so then that's realllly awesome.

13. why yes, yes it is :cool:

14. That's pretty pimp dude,you got a steal of a price for that bub for realll then.

15. Thanks bro, many of my close friends are blowers or own headshops so I usually pay around the cost of the materials used to blow the piece and save on all the markup. I will post up some pics of the rest of my collection as soon as I get my hands on a decent camera. For now, Ill pack another bowl:smoke:

16. Cool bubbler.

17. thanks bro, i just ripped it again like 5mins ago :smoke:

18. That's really cool man, I have a bubbler with a stash jar on it too and I love it. I really like colbalt in pipes too, it's a very nice blue.

19. for sure bro, i love the rich blue hue surrounding everypart of the glass besides the clear spikes which hold the nug jug onto the bub itself. ill snap better photos when i snag this 8mp olympus from costco for $200 :hello:

20. fuckin HUGE bowl that is nice rep+