My New CFL Grow Setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nizziebone187, May 25, 2009.

1. I have 4 Females plants there geting realy big now would like to know if it is time for me to start 12/12 whit them or sould I let them grow a lil bit more? i got about 15 lil plants growing aswell. i got about 6 23 watt 2700k CFls and i got 2 Big 60 watt 2700k cfls whit reflectors and 1 cool white CFL to sprot the seeds witch works really good. and a dat lite round CFL lite to make a lil of a mix spectem for the plants as well are good growth for the seedlings.I would like as much info as you guys can give Thz ~nizziebone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Its kinda up to you when you want to start flowering. The more time in veg they have, the more branches and bud sites the plant will theoretically have for flowering. And with that being said, you should be using 6500k (daylight) bulbs for veg. The 2700k you are using are meant for flowering. Other than that, things look pretty good, but I would suggest adding more CFLs. You can't really have too many.....

3. looks good except i would change all but 2 lights to the blue 6500k/6700k keeps the node spacing short and vegs better, but if you dont have the extra cash that will work. Price chopper actualy has a better deal i cant remmber if its the 2700k or 6700k like 6.99 a 4pack and there 1700 lumens each, better then the ones at lowes for lets say 23watt or 24watt i forgot. But set some phone books under the seedlings so there not so far from the lights id say 2inchs away and have a fan blowing on them to strengthen them up. The other biger plants look beautiful not sure how much room you have in there but id say to flip the switch to 12/12. Give it about 2 weeks of 12/12 and you will know your sex's, find a nice female and take a couple clones from her, and keep one a mother if you like her genatics. One question were did you get that circle cfl and whats the wattage/lumens on that. And add like 3 more lights the more the better other then that you got a green thumb bro