My new caterpillar bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Healey, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Just got this new caterpillar bubbler yesterday. And though it looks plain, it hits amazingly well. The only caveat about this piece is resin building up in the center two chambers. But I digress, this is the only photo I had time to get of it. But I will post more as soon as I get the chance. I have also named it Apollo.

Attached Files:

2. Beast ass bubbler my friend! That shit is probably sooo smooth. But be careful with it....

3. Also forgot to mention... The piece is glass on glass, so I see it as crazy fragile. Since I don't care too much about looks, how can I brace the chambers so they don't break? It hits amazing, and I could care less about how it looks, so long as it has some durability factor. So, is there any feasible way to brace it?

4. that is not glass on glass, it is just glass with a push bowl, the term glass on glass referes to pieces that use two ground glass joint to create a seal like a slide in a downstem. Just lay it down when you are not smoking it.

5. If it sits flatly and doesnt rock at all then leave it upright it will b fine.