Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My new bud smokin system

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mikesu58, Oct 19, 2012.

1. so I decided that Im gonna buy a half O every 2 weeks and that way I can smoke up to a gram each day and it'll last me 2 weeks till the next time I get paid. what do u guys think? Lol some of my buddys said thats "too much" and a waste of money. But I like being able to smoke my daily bud haha :smoke:

Pic of my Half after already smoking a gram . 13gs left its some Bubba fish kush. tell me what you think, In bag picture . rate my bud and my smoking system sounds decent right lmao

Attached Files:

2. lot of stem, doesn't look like a half

3. Grind that shwag and bake with it... or make one big super joint.

4. eventually your tolerance is going to sky rocket. id start off using the least amount of bud it takes to get me high each day.

5. I weighed it out. its clearly a half lol , its not swag dude. look at some of my other threads, I get dank shit. This one just doesnt happen to be that great appearance wise. still really dank and good smoke

6. Okay human scale

7. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

Okay human scale[/quote]

Lolol

8. Nice pickup man! Try and see If you can try and get different kinds of buds each time ya pick up...you know to keep switching it up

9. just buy an oz. a month and save some money

10. Like the dude above said, buy an ounce and watch how long it lasts. You really don't need to smoke a gram. I've been smokin for what...6-7 years and I still only smoke 3-4 times a week and unless I'm hanging with friends I just smoke like 2 bowls. But I fux with hash and oil and shit to.

11. Buying an ounce would save me like 20$ lol , not worth it. I get a half for 160$ , an ounce would be 300$

12. I just buy an oz, try and make it last. Rinse and repeat. Sometimes i last 1.5 months sometimes 3 weeks.

13. You know I just smoke until my hearts content. I tried limiting myself to a half ounce every two weeks. But if you're a bored, college student, w/o a job, you'll go through that shit fast.

14. that's the same thing i do
    although sometimes i need another quarter :D

15. Looks like a pound to me...

16. Yeah that sounds like a good plan, looks like some decent bud too. I wonder if that name is just made up, and in the event that it's not I wonder what the parent strains were. I mean bubba kush obviously, but where the fuck did the "fish" come from haha

Though smoking a gram a day is a lot, at least IMO. You should maybe take a 2 week break haha, then implement your plan

17. LOL that bud is definitely not schwag

18. man if you are working at fastfood or similar and a half ounce is a big chunk of your paycheck shit man cut that in half and smoke .5 a day.... keeps your tolerance lower, get just as high.

19. This is the way to go. I try to make it last 3-4 weeks instead but i do this too. Been doing this since Sophomore year in HS. everyone was jealous that i always had over a 1/4 of dank

and i usually smoke like .5-.7 on weekdays and 1.5 on weekend days....