Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My ''New'' Bubbler

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BONGZILLA420, May 14, 2006.

1. I had a steamroller but it got found so I purchased this used bubbler for 30. Tripple blown with a web design and a huge ass marble with a honeycomb inside. It rips hard and I love it. I'm debating on boiling it but I don't know it would cool to start from scratch. I'm open to names but I'm thinking Spider Man.

Attached Files:

2. i like it. has a cool design to it :smoke:

3. nice sidecar,that design is nice

4. nice bub man +rep

5. that looks pretty savage man you oughta take some more pictures in better light to get us a better look...but looks sick none the less

6. fucking unique man. sweet

7. Really nice pickup man, especially for that price. If it was me I'd just keep smoking that shit, and leave it the way it is. As for names definatly do something spider related, Spidey, Peter Parker, The Widow, Webster