My new bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iTim, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Bought myself a nice little scientific bubbler for my birthday. This thing stacks bubbles like nothing I smoked out of before. It came with a nice little pinched slide too no screen needed. The downstem has 14 slits on it but I'm not sure what kind of perc it's considered.

Attached Files:

2. LHS? Or online? Thats a nice piece!

3. Nice pick up. Could be a sweet little oil rig too, Congrats man happy b day

4. Picked it up at my LHS, I paid a little more than I wanted for it but it wasn't too bad. I paid $120 for it but I figured I just got my taxes back and my birthday was coming up so whatever.

5. $120 seems like a fair price for that.

6. I agree 120 doesn't seem bad at all. Any milks?

7. Can you swap out the downstem? or is it a huge hole.

8. It looks like a 29mm joint so if you had a downstem that fit it I'm sure you could.

We sell them that big at the shop I work at

9. that looks like a nice bubbler :) Could you post a milkshot pic/vid? because it seems as if the showerhead gives a bubble-galore ^^.

oh,and,
    a soon-to-be_Happy Birthday! ;)

10. Yeah I think the downstem is 29mm. I was looking at 29mm bong joint online and it looks like it would fit. I'm uploading my milk shot as we speak.

11. Thanks thats what I thought I just forget the exact mm

12. Heres my milkshot and just some extra footage of how this things stacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRYXBdEootc&feature=g-upl&context=G26dba18AUAAAAAAAAAA]14 Slit Showerhead Perc - YouTube[/ame]

13. Nice milk man sweet little piece

14. Dude....that right there is a fuckin BUBBLERRRRRR....Ive always liked bubblers better than tubes

15. Yeah I have 2 bongs one is 21in straight tube and the other is 17in with a 6 arm tree perc and an ashcatcher and the bubbler is a nice little change from the big bongs I have. Definitely a smooth hit like my 17in bong but just smaller and more convenient.

16. nice pickup!!! That perc is called a circulator or "circ" in most brands btw

17. #17 HxCurt, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    that doesn't stack bubbles...

stacking bubbles means bubbles stacked. Like a inline tube that literally stacks bubbles half way up

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8MtkOsT608[/ame]