my new bubbler (w/ pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by saplaxico, Mar 8, 2009.

1. #1 saplaxico, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    picked up this bubbler yesterday with some of my b-day money. i am going to smoke with it tomorrow and have not been able to think of any good names for it. i am open to name suggestions and ratings.

i dont know how to put the pictures in the post, so if someone could explain that to me ill fix it.

sorry i keep on editing this thing but i just remembered something. when i asked to see the white blue striped bubbler, it took the chick a little while to get it b/c she said that it is blue and pink. am i color blind and it is pink, or is she?

Attached Files:

• Doc4.doc
      File size:
      727.5 KB
      Views:
    • Doc5.doc
      File size:
      758.5 KB
      Views:
  2. U posted word documents lol, what u wanna do is go to imageshack.us and host the pics first. After that u will get a link and use that link to post the pics. In your post there is a insert image button that is yellow and has a mountain in it.

3. naw naw here bro
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

how much that run you btw?

4. #4 saplaxico, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    thanks blazed.

i had a discount so it cost me $100.

5. woah nice, like a mix between a sidecar and sherlock.

i don't comment pieces often, just haven't seen one like this before.

6. Beautiful bubb

never understood why sidecars are always on the left side when the majority of the world is right handed.

7. that is a great piece

8. i think its because most hold it with their left hand and light it up with the right

9. yeah most people light with the right.. they even have bubblers marketed for left-handed people who light with their left and hold with their right.

10. Some discount.. :rolleyes:

11. $100 for that?!

damn